• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fav Junk Food

rangerick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have not been on a stage in years and although I am wanting to get back into solid shape, there is nothing like stuffing your face with some pizza or ice cream. Just curious what some of your guilty pleasures snacks are.
Me im a sucker Ben and Jerrys!

147ed9411c9ab7b3000712574c2009dd.jpg

Carne Asada fries!!

For me....I have a major sweet tooth and candy is always my kryptonite. starbursts, skittles, and m&m's especially. Also....hard to pass up a good pizza. Theres a spot by my house owned by a couple greek guys with the best new York style pizza ive ever ad and I have some probably at least once a week,lol

Chocolate. I will try and make it dark when possible but really any old chocolate will do.

I dont have a sweet tooth at all.... call me queer but i love a frozen pizza here and there

Every time I have my diet dialed in I crave gas station food and potato chips! Oh yeah cereal as well

IML Gear Cream!
When I am dieting hard I get major cravings for Jack in the box tacos of all things.Those little greasy crunchy fuckers just sound so good to me for some reason.

I allow myself a couple of slices of pizza once a week.

Why I consider junk food is potato chips...I fight against this one late at night.

Mother fuckin Jet Puff.

I love marshmallows so much I tried to get a rocker tattoo of the Jet Puffed label, until my wife said no way.
ff7868342edc93850a881d996f0a84d5.500

Wet burritos and chocolate ice cream covered in more chocolate syrup and Oreos oh yeah all gains LOL

Dountus, cereal , icecream , burgers , Oreos , Chips ahoy, sour worms...

and soda .

Get Shredded!
Good pizza is a weakness. (Nice brick-oven, flat breads, NY style, Chicago style, Boston North End, etc).

Its all good...

Betty Crockers chocolate fudge. All to myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pizza for sure damnit. How can it be junk food ? It has everything .

You are right
Pizza is a balanced diet
You have carbs protein and fats
Along with veggies
Slow acting protein and very slow acting protein
Whole wheat pizza has low glycemic index carbs
Fuck all the pizza haters !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, treated THU like it was FRI, started eating junk yesterday.

Lunch - Sriracha Chicken Sandwich, Med Fry, Water (McDonalds).

Dinner - Large Pizza (3 large slices - onion/pepper), 4 chicken wings.

Liquids - 3 beers, 1/2 bottle of cranberry vodka (Deep Eddy).

Way off my normal eating, I normally do this on FRI, then eat similar (A bit more healthy) on SAT, then SUN -THU (normally) I eat clean.

Well, Im still cutting fat, thank you HGH :)

Biscuits and sausage gravy bubba make ur taste buds slap ur brain

Thats how you know what side of the map one is from. I just had a big ol plate of some bisquits and sausage gravy yesterday. If god made anything better he saved it for himself.

I like Burger King . Can’t go wrong with a whopper , French fries and some Spicy nuggets

Cupcakes, oreos, chocolate, pizza, tacos, kebab...
But fried ice cream is my favorite lol

Back