• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Least Favorite Body Part to Train

rangerick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was curious what you guys feel is your least favorite part to train. For some its usually the body part lagging the most for others its just the routine itself.
Me I hate working calves..almost seems pointless.

Abs, because they are so diet dependent.

But yeah, calves are lame.

I agree. Calves suck and seem to just be a drain of mental and physical strength.

Your GF probably thinks the same thing.. mine loves horizontal cardio <3

- - - Updated - - -

I hate abs but that only makes me work them harder to show them who's boss.

I love training abs and calves heavy. They both respond good and enjoy the pump in both when I'm done. Also having veiny calves is cool IMO. I don't like isolating hamstrings because it's brutal and overhead presses because I still can't go too heavy on them.

IML Gear Cream!
Calves and biceps...I'll hit them if time allows but always leave for last

Your GF probably thinks the same thing.. mine loves horizontal cardio <3

- - - Updated - - -

I hate abs but that only makes me work them harder to show them who's boss.

negged.

Horizontal cardio is where is at 💦💦

I freaking hate calves!!! I have a couple of buddies that actually got the implants and they look great and I have actually thought of it myself but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.. I know that if I did my buddies would give me hell because I have them so much shit about how they walked for over a week..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I freaking hate calves!!! I have a couple of buddies that actually got the implants and they look great and I have actually thought of it myself but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.. I know that if I did my buddies would give me hell because I have them so much shit about how they walked for over a week..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Implants? I just saw this video about all of the olympia judging and they were saying calves is something they seldom score on. Which if you look like at Decter or Dennis Wolf or countless others, the calves are non existent.

Arms. Has to be the most boring shit in the world. Don't know how some guys in my gym do arms every fucking time they're there. Give me heavy ass deads, or dumbell presses any day

Right now...biceps. Ive got some horrible tennis elbow in my right arm that makes training a bitch. Im trying to rehab it and am having to make light weights seem really hard with higher reps, slower negatives, stuff like that. #0 pound dumbells is about all I can get away with right now

Used to hate leg day. Until I said make your weakest point your strongest. It's still not, but I try.
So it's cardio..... i Hate cardio.
I just like to lift man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy thing is I love cardio... especially fasted early morning cardio. Very mind clearing for me and lets me really ponder on the day/week ahead. Not how it use to be though.

Get Shredded!
I hate cardio Also have some prob with knees and so my cardio is long and slow.And it's borin'

Legs take a lot out of me so I guess legs and I ditched the cardio for swimming Instead and I love It so much more and It's IMO the best for you out there no stress on the back or knees works every muscle In your body and targets your cardio If some of you guys have a public pool try It Instead of the cardio so much better.

I hate squats and deadlifts because of how they make my lower back feel but still do em.

Leg day is the worst.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Biceps by far are the most boring to me. Don't get me wrong, I get a fucking good pump but it just seems very mundane to me. And cardio. Fuck cardio.

Right now...biceps. Ive got some horrible tennis elbow in my right arm that makes training a bitch. Im trying to rehab it and am having to make light weights seem really hard with higher reps, slower negatives, stuff like that. #0 pound dumbells is about all I can get away with right now

I have tennis elbow in my right arm as well. Makes training so painful even with lighter weight. Anything you receommed to help heal this faster?

I personally hate training legs. I will say tho, the pain from leg day is the most satisfying feeling until you gotta sit on the toilet.

I know it will sound a bit weird but my favorite is legs. yeah after legs day is very difficult to back to home especially when the car is on repair...fck sometimes it's impossible and a take a taxi right back to home

Can't answer,i like everything-especially what is the worst for me.it means i should make more attention on this

Back