• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Increased Libido

ResistingNut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So prior to TRT, I was what you could call, "Sexually Anorexic". I had no interest in sex, jerking off, nothing. Now that I am on TRT and have been on a stable dose for a while and consistently work out, it seems like my libido is back to where it was when I was a teenager. Finally started getting random boners again and morning wood. Does this increase in libido happen to anyone else? It makes perfect sense to me that it would happen in others on TRT. Sometime I think my sex drive is too high and my partner can't keep up with it. ;);)

Silly question. Testosterone is responsible for libido. This result should come as no surprise. I went to see the doc about TRT when my younger wife told me she felt like she was molesting me.

Haha "random boners." Yeah man, now that you have testosterone back in your life you can expect to have an annoyed wife and a whole new use for the internet.

Hands down the best side effect.

I cant believe how I feel at 51, like I was 20 again. Thank god my wife is a horny be-atch as well...

Back