• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First order with ML

WeGotTheMeats

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I placed my first order with Monster Labs. So far everything has been straightforward and my questions have been answered as fast as I can hit send message.

I know this might not seem like a big deal but I've been using the same source for a long time now. Forgot what this felt like :coffee:

Monster is legit bro, you're gonna be real happy.

im just waiting for them to get some Winny back in stock and I'm ordering again

Thanks for choosing Monster Labs brother

Ya you'll definitely see some good results with straight test. Test is all I ran for the first couple years I cycled and I saw some really good gains

Monster is legit bro, you're gonna be real happy.

im just waiting for them to get some Winny back in stock and I'm ordering again

I'm excited. I haven't tried a different source in a long time. Not that the source I've always used has messed up because I still hold them in high regard but when I came across Monster Labs I was like I have to give them a shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for choosing Monster Labs brother

Looking forward to my Monster Labs cycle bud!

Ya you'll definitely see some good results with straight test. Test is all I ran for the first couple years I cycled and I saw some really good gains

Yes, agreed. Especially someone who hasn't cycled in awhile.

I haven't cycled since late 2016. I'm hoping I blow up and get that feeling of that first ever cycle lol

Good choice bro monster Labs gear is the best out ...very potent

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

I've been with other sources as well but my next order will be from monster because I like go blast heavy mgs and when I seen the blends they offer I knew I was going to be a customer....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Update,

Asked a rep to look into my order and within an hour I get contacted by their support. Not sure if their support was reading my mind when I contacted a rep or he's just that fast. Big thanks to Brutus.

Will update upon touchdown(with 0 talk of TA of course).

It's Brutus.....he is that fast

Welcome to the team. I recommend all my friends to these guys. They know their stuff, super helpful, nobody talks down to you and everyone is here to see you succeed. They make GREAT stuff. I love it. Hope you enjoy your run.

Update,

Asked a rep to look into my order and within an hour I get contacted by their support. Not sure if their support was reading my mind when I contacted a rep or he's just that fast. Big thanks to Brutus.

Will update upon touchdown(with 0 talk of TA of course).

its a Team effort brother , i couldnt ask to work with a better team

Glad to hear you're happy bud

Get Shredded!
Update

Received my order and everything was securely packed. I will definitely be using this source again. Thank you Monster Labs.
Thats great to hear. Monster means business. Enjoy them products.

I would concur with Ronin, I placed my first order with Monster Saturday. Heavy and Brutus answered whatever I needed and got back with me quick. Really excited about this cycle first one in about 3 years. Decided to go with Cyp300 and Tren E 200.

I would concur with Ronin, I placed my first order with Monster Saturday. Heavy and Brutus answered whatever I needed and got back with me quick. Really excited about this cycle first one in about 3 years. Decided to go with Cyp300 and Tren E 200.

thanks for the kind words GoodSir !

Back