• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lab results

marinecorp1371

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got my lab results for Test levels. I was running at 1500 on my cycle doing 2ml a week of test c. did a 10 week cycle. Gained 15 lbs but some of that was water retention. For the past 6 weeks dropped down to half a ml a week. Blood work was at 850 test levels. Right in the zone I want to be between 600 and 900. Every thing else was good liver cholesterol. The only thing that was high was my hemoglobin or Irion count at 19. I have been donating blood every 8 weeks to try and keep it down but still high. My doc gave me a script to donate every month. I recommend everyone to donate every 8 weeks if u are taking high amounts of stuff. High hemoglobin is not good. Especially if you are older. Plus you are helping some one else out and urself. Most blood donating places will tell you right on the spot what ur hemoglobin count is. Anything over 18 is consider high.

For ur info High hemoglobin means u have a lot of red blood cells that is what test and other stuff do. Its like running 60w motor oil in ur car win u should use 30w. So ur blood is thick. Risk include heart attack and stroke. Be smart get ur lab work done.

Just got my lab results for Test levels. I was running at 1500 on my cycle doing 2ml a week of test c. did a 10 week cycle. Gained 15 lbs but some of that was water retention. For the past 6 weeks dropped down to half a ml a week. Blood work was at 850 test levels. Right in the zone I want to be between 600 and 900. Every thing else was good liver cholesterol. The only thing that was high was my hemoglobin or Irion count at 19. I have been donating blood every 8 weeks to try and keep it down but still high. My doc gave me a script to donate every month. I recommend everyone to donate every 8 weeks if u are taking high amounts of stuff. High hemoglobin is not good. Especially if you are older. Plus you are helping some one else out and urself. Most blood donating places will tell you right on the spot what ur hemoglobin count is. Anything over 18 is consider high.

For ur info High hemoglobin means u have a lot of red blood cells that is what test and other stuff do. Its like running 60w motor oil in ur car win u should use 30w. So ur blood is thick. Risk include heart attack and stroke. Be smart get ur lab work done.

I want to donate but don't want to expose anyone else to the gear I'm running and I don't know enough about the process to know what impact that would have. I know that the blood is run through a centrifuge to pull out the red blood cells and other desired stuff, but where does test/tren end up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to donate but don't want to expose anyone else to the gear I'm running and I don't know enough about the process to know what impact that would have. I know that the blood is run through a centrifuge to pull out the red blood cells and other desired stuff, but where does test/tren end up?

I donate all the time while on heavy cycles. The amount of actual hormone that would be exposed to a patient is negligible to say the least. 1 pint of blood is only about 1/8 of your total volume of blood so if one pint they receive has a bit of hormones in it...it wont make the slightest difference. They run all kinds of tests on the blood before anyone receives it so if there were any red flags it would be tossed. You're gtg bro :)

Like jozif said, the amount is minuscule. Even if it wasn't, I'm sure a person in need of a blood transfusion to survive wouldn't mind or even notice a small dose of AAS.

Like jozif said, the amount is minuscule. Even if it wasn't, I'm sure a person in need of a blood transfusion to survive wouldn't mind or even notice a small dose of AAS.

Gonna have too. Can't. Stand. The. Itching.

To use another value that might help understand how little AAS is in your bloodstream:

The highest my blood levels have ever been when donating was 6,750ng/dl.

If you convert that value to parts per million it equals .0675 ppm.

In other words, that is not even 1 ppm out of 1,000,000 ppm. That is a very miniscule amount if you think of it.

Back