• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I know I'm a rep and I'm supposed to say these things but......

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you haven't tried PSL's tren ace, you're missing out. This stuff is absolute FIRE. Ask anyone who's tried it. Scary good.

I'm not joking.

Good lookin liquid gold right there...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Just ordered it for a 2nd time! My 1st time using PSL Tren Ace was insane! Results were unbelievable
9900d555af01117d81635430f7c5989d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered it for a 2nd time! My 1st time using PSL Tren Ace was insane! Results were unbelievable

Wow bro that's unbelievable. What were your doses and how long did it take you to make that transformation? If you're gonna tell me that's from one cycle of tren then consider my mind officially blown lol.

The result is awesome..but ,as i know, tren is not for cuttin'..it's for lean muscle more..tell me what is ur diet, I'm sure it's the the main in ur transformation! Doesn't matter of what u look great!

Incredible results.!! You cant beat good nutrition, hard work, and of course great gear. Congrats on your results!

Wow bro that's unbelievable. What were your doses and how long did it take you to make that transformation? If you're gonna tell me that's from one cycle of tren then consider my mind officially blown lol.

I did the fat inferno stack off PSL website and then ran Tren anoth 4 weeks along with Test Prop... both 50mg EOD

The result is awesome..but ,as i know, tren is not for cuttin'..it's for lean muscle more..tell me what is ur diet, I'm sure it's the the main in ur transformation! Doesn't matter of what u look great!

I completely changed my diet when I started this... you are absolutely correct in that diet was super important. I think the Tren and the other gear accelerated my change.

Thank you Macedog! You and Vision have helped me whenever I've had a question and I really appreciate your help.

Great work BigT!

Ur dedication discipline, hard work and diet did that not the gear. Gear may have helped a bit but really man that was all u!

Thank you Macedog! You and Vision have helped me whenever I've had a question and I really appreciate your help.
Thats what we are here for. Anytime my friend. We have a pretty great team. Im glad we could be of assistance!

If you haven't tried PSL's tren ace, you're missing out. This stuff is absolute FIRE. Ask anyone who's tried it. Scary good.

I'm not joking.

joz this is a work of art! Say it again joz.

I completely changed my diet when I started this... you are absolutely correct in that diet was super important. I think the Tren and the other gear accelerated my change.

Anyway, it's fabolous transformation! Keep on goin'

I did the fat inferno stack off PSL website and then ran Tren anoth 4 weeks along with Test Prop... both 50mg EOD

Well then my mind is officially blown. I know I said the tren was amazing but I can't give tren all the credit here. Those results are the product of hard ass work and dedication. I know some personal trainers who would pay big bucks for those photos lol.

That's sick bro!! Congrats! Keep it up...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Looking great man! The results are really amazing. It seems that in these two photos are two different men..lol. Like your transformation!

Back