• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When to blast, when to cruise.... a couple questions.

Flipper

I would like a nap.
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do you decide when to blast and how long to blast for? And how do you decide cycle duration, like why are the "magic" numbers eight or twelve weeks?

I would blast all the time if I could, and probably would if I wasn't pretty sure all the AI required is not good for my liver or kidneys.

How do you decide when to blast and how long to blast for? And how do you decide cycle duration, like why are the "magic" numbers eight or twelve weeks?

I would blast all the time if I could, and probably would if I wasn't pretty sure all the AI required is not good for my liver or kidneys.

I was always taught your receptors get saturated with androgens and eventually need to increase dose to see any type of gains. Cycling doesn't equal a constant rate of growth, if it worked that way half this board would be stepping on the Olympia stage.

Honestly I keep it to around 12 weeks or so. Enough time to see growth...and then drop doses back down and work on getting lipids back in order and everything. The high doses and the ai's required for them are pretty terrible for you. It's all about mitigating the negative effects while still trying to get maximum benefit

Honestly I keep it to around 12 weeks or so. Enough time to see growth...and then drop doses back down and work on getting lipids back in order and everything. The high doses and the ai's required for them are pretty terrible for you. It's all about mitigating the negative effects while still trying to get maximum benefit

This is sort of what I assumed. Thanks for the reassurance.

What, if anything, do you take to mitigate the negative effects? I just started using Milk Thistle and Dandelion with my AI to sort of help my liver through the tough part.

Blood work,blood work and more blood work. A blast for one person may be something different for someone else. It's also compound driven.

This is sort of what I assumed. Thanks for the reassurance.

What, if anything, do you take to mitigate the negative effects? I just started using Milk Thistle and Dandelion with my AI to sort of help my liver through the tough part.
Milk thistle is useless....use liv52 at a minimum. Tudca and or synthergine is even better

I only blast if I know I can commit to it.

Shorter blasts with moderate drugs is best.

I have my best health markers running 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. If I blast with 500mg test-p with something like 300mg NPP with a tight diet and killing it in the gym I have had better health numbers and results.

Stay away from oral AAS.

When I blast something harsh with multiple compounds for a long run my health markers look like shit.

Being older you have to be wiser about how many and how much drugs you use. Younger guys are less affected.

I have tried so many different cycles and I do stupid shit, but I try and learn from that.

Well said.

I only blast if I know I can commit to it.

Shorter blasts with moderate drugs is best.

I have my best health markers running 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. If I blast with 500mg test-p with something like 300mg NPP with a tight diet and killing it in the gym I have had better health numbers and results.

Stay away from oral AAS.

When I blast something harsh with multiple compounds for a long run my health markers look like shit.

Being older you have to be wiser about how many and how much drugs you use. Younger guys are less affected.

I have tried so many different cycles and I do stupid shit, but I try and learn from that.

SK is a smart user...wisdom showing rather,as well as age...........As and older user,I have to be able to totally commit and sacrifice to get those wanted gains.............For me, two blast a year,two to there months......using moderate compounds..

IML Gear Cream!
Blasting and cursing is a lifelong commitment that you have to be ready for. So many guys just do their first cycle and think man I'm never coming off this is awesome. That's just retarded!!! Give your body a break before getting back on a cycle. Take the time to run a proper pct and time on equals time off ( not including pct time). So many guys in there early twenties will be crying in there late 20's, and early thirties when they can't have kids or tired of sticking that needle in your ass week after week. So the question should be am I ready for blast and cruise ?

On TRT so cruising year around. Around early March I blast for 12 weeks to cut up for summer and cruise again until following March.

Back