• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hgh

Get Shredded!
2-4iu/day 4weeks ,when the PCT using the HGH , nice cycle the masteron is strong antiestrogen and increase the endurence
Mast is not a strong ai, it has some anti e properties but cannot be used in place of an ai. I feel you would do well with test only if you can get diet on point. Too many ppl focus on the drugs but neglect rhe most important part FOOD. I say if you Will not listen to suggestions why ask questions just do research and decide from there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Your cycle choice and goals do no go hand in hand I feel lots of research is needed.

Mast is not a strong ai, it has some anti e properties but cannot be used in place of an ai. I feel you would do well with test only if you can get diet on point. Too many ppl focus on the drugs but neglect rhe most important part FOOD. I say if you Will not listen to suggestions why ask questions just do research and decide from there.

Oh wow! I did not even see that.

Never take Mast thinking it is an AI. It is a very mild AI at best.

But you are talking about being a hardgainer and at the same time using drugs that are geared more towards a cut or recomp.

The way you describe yourself it just does not fit your profile.

But if that is what you want then go for it.

There's no such a thing as cut steroids on my point of view there's those that give you a lean look and those that give you a more water retention based look like dbol anadrol test itself lots of people have that confusion in their heads that drugs like tren are for cutting and drugs like deca is for bulking.

But if the gaining weight part makes no sense when I'm using tren there's the dbol and test last time I checked they were for "bulking"

At the end of the day it all comes down to your diet bc you can get a nice look from anadrol which retains lots of water if your diet is on point.

The reason I'm switching compounds it's bc I hit plateau after a while and still want to progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your cycle choice and goals do no go hand in hand I feel lots of research is needed.

I've done my research to be honest for the past 3 years that's what I've been doing. And I know what works best for me I do everything from blood work to pct.

Hence I was asking about hgh because I've never down before and that was part of my "research" on that new compound not the oral steroids nor the injectable ones.

There are drugs that do better for cutting and bulking. I don't believe the word hard gainer I prefer person that won't put in the required work or reach the goal and just jump to I'm a hard gainer.

There are drugs that do better for cutting and bulking. I don't believe the word hard gainer I prefer person that won't put in the required work or reach the goal and just jump to I'm a hard gainer.

I wise man once said if I have a hard job I will give it to a lazy person bc the lazy person always gets it done in less time and the same way a not lazy person would except the not lazy one would take ages.

Once we take the steroids path we're all cheating wether a hard gainer or not those are my beliefs.

Makes no sense but ok

Haha

There's no such a thing as cut steroids on my point of view
I mostly agree with you, while at the same time recognizing that large does of trenbolone do indeed help cut through fat. I suppose my question would be, Why do you want tren sides if you do not need to have tren sides???

You can hit your goal with 500 mg test weekly. Dbol if you want a kickstart.

Getting in more food may even result in gains before cycle (it did for me when I was in the 180s and guys on a steroid board helped me straighten out my diet - gained six pounds before starting the gear when I thought I had stalled out).

LOL! Read that last line again. I told you I have been where you are, but in more ways than one. I only wish somebody had been around to tell me this crap back when I was in my 20s like you are.

There's no such a thing as cut steroids on my point of view there's those that give you a lean look and those that give you a more water retention based look like dbol anadrol test itself lots of people have that confusion in their heads that drugs like tren are for cutting and drugs like deca is for bulking.

But if the gaining weight part makes no sense when I'm using tren there's the dbol and test last time I checked they were for "bulking"

At the end of the day it all comes down to your diet bc you can get a nice look from anadrol which retains lots of water if your diet is on point.

The reason I'm switching compounds it's bc I hit plateau after a while and still want to progress.

Tren and mast have different effect on nutrient partitioning, IGF levels and nitrogen retention then other compounds like nandrolone and dbol.

Can you bulk on tren and mast? I guess, but not nearly as much as other compounds.

What I've learned.

Guys who have a "normal" metabolism =test and Deca

Guys with a "fast" metabolism = test and more Deca

Guys with a "slow" metabolism =test Deca and a small dose of long ester tren

What I've learned.

Guys who have a "normal" metabolism =test and Deca

Guys with a "fast" metabolism = test and more Deca

Guys with a "slow" metabolism =test Deca and a small dose of long ester tren

I would normally agree with you, but not if they are six feet tall and only have a goal of weighing 200 lbs. No need for anything more than test for such a low goal.

I would normally agree with you, but not if they are six feet tall and only have a goal of weighing 200 lbs. No need for anything more than test for such a low goal.
If you're 6ft tall and only want to weigh 200lbs go take up swimming not AAS

Gymnotevenonce...where is a good place to get LEGIT HGH online (if you know) ?

Back