• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lost gains due to life. Which cycle to get back gains?

babbagandu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Without giving unnecessary details, I basically haven't been lifting much and diet has been shit because of some stuff I have going on

I've lost a good amount of muscle. But thankfully my strength has not decreased as much as I'd imagined it would.

My goal will basically be to regain my lost mass and try to shred the small layer of belly fat I've developed...it's not much I don't think I'm over 14% bf but still too much IMO.

This is my first injectable cycle although I have lots of PH stocked up.

Keeping in mind this is my first injectable cycle, which should I choose for this "recomp" I am trying to achieve?

Test with SD kicker to bulk back up and epi on the tail end to shred

Test + tren?

I figure tren would be best with my situation but everyone says not to run on first cycle.

Thanks for any advice

TBH, i would get diet/training in check 1st. Hit the gym for a month or 2, then cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

TBH, i would get diet/training in check 1st. Hit the gym for a month or 2, then cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

I already know how to diet and train. I'm not a noob I just have had some things going on that made me give up bodybuilding for the time being. Hopefully getting back into it shortly

I would NEVER recommend Tren for a first cycle. Tren is a big decision. Big. Its the hardest to recover from. I would go with a nice big dose of test 500-750mg and plenty of guys will say that's enough but add an oral if you want. 100mg anavar ED would be perfect but expensive. Second choice six week Winstrol finisher. You could run win longer the whole cycle really but if you get sides stop immediately. They only get WORSE.

Forget about prohormone and just do testosterone-enathate 250mg shots 2 times per week for 12 weeks followed by proper pct starting 14th week to end in 18th week.

Really, unless you are going to compete and lower your bf below 5%, you dont need anavar or trenbolone or whatever. Just good ol test and you should preserve muscle on caloric deficit.

If your planning to bulk after this cycle, try adding dbol instead of superdrol. 17a is less toxic than methylation I heard.

Back