• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feallla! Help needed re AndroShred!

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So it appears that my USPS driver run over the parcel a few times with his truck, as a result it arrived with broken nozzle (duh!). I transferred the content of the bottle to used up anal lube bottle with similar pump action dispenser - not to worry, I removed the label so it shall not get confused.

Now what's left is to establish the intended Muscle GelZ pump volume, well weight may be easier. Can I ask one or two members to get your weed scales out, set to grams and weight out one pump worth of AndroShred?

Every pump is different so you will have to measure it.

On the musclegelz pump 3 pumps = 1 mL or 1 serving

On your pump simply pump a few pumps of lotion into say a small medicine dispenser (one of those little cups you take liquid meds with). Now take either a syringe with no needle on it and draw out 1mL. (or you can buy a medicine syringe at the pharmacy) Just go little by little. Maybe start with 2 pumps into the cup. Draw up what you can and see where you are at. If you need more, pump more into the cup and just do the math, until you can see how many pumps it takes and there you have your answer :)

Every pump is different so you will have to measure it.
Hence the reason for this thread, if someone took time to weight their 1 pump of AndroShred, that would be of great help to me.
My current anal lube bottle pumps out 1.38 to 1.4g of AndroShred per pump ;)

On the musclegelz pump 3 pumps = 1 mL or 1 serving
This does help, but so would specific density of AndroShred (or it's carrier - I assume it's similar to body lotion)

Last edited:
Back