• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren + Deca?

MFlex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
300-500 test along side 600 deca, 200 tren, 900 eq.

Love tren, just couldnt see it fitting into a bulk. But on a lean bulk, possibly??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There's really nothing wrong with that stack you could do virtually anything you want with that one.. but I would definitely get blood work and keep a close eye on your progestin levels, they can sneak up on you pretty quick with those compounds.. what exactly is your goal? Because there's quite a few things you can do with this combination.. and as we know the all-too-familiar say'n "diet"... Stick with a lean bulk, fuck the extra work having to shave off more unwanted % at the end of a heavy bulk..

At only 200 I'd save it. Up the test to 500-600 keep deca same and can keep eq in there at your suggested dose and you should be more than set.

If we're going to run tren with that cycle I'd drop the eq out completely and run the tren at 4-500

Don't understand why people aren't hungry on Tren.

Not saying it's smart or safe but I'm running 500 test, 300 deca, 350 Tren and 20 superdrol and still have an enormous appetite.

But then again I religiously weigh everything and increase my calories by 200-400 a week post cut I don't just eat clean or neglect any macronutrient. I eat a good balance and a lot.

I'm eating 4600 calories a day right now on training days, could eat more but am waiting for my metabolic rate to catch up so I don't get fat, yes, I can get fat on steroids.

Now if I was using like upwards of 2,000mg of trenebelone a week I don't think that'd be possible to eat enough junk just to keep the scale going up.

But as far as that stack, drop the fucking EQ, so dangerous in my opinion you'll get a blood clot.

Just run normal dosages of both 19-Nor and enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your goals are a lean bulk....just go with Test and Deca. With a clean diet and heavy lifting you should be able to put on nice weight. Fuck, summer coming anyway. Save the Tren for cutting next summer.

EQ IDK...I never liked the way it increased your RBC count where giving blood becomes a solution. Which I know I would never get around to doing.

Friend of mine tried to donate blood in his bathtub once....like a fucking murder scene. LOL.

Like 51 said.........I love deca,always have from day one.......some I hear now have problems with it,however....proper AI and diet,lean gain is very possible...

Not saying it's smart or safe but I'm running 500 test, 300 deca, 350 Tren and 20 superdrol and still have an enormous appetite.

But then again I religiously weigh everything and increase my calories by 200-400 a week post cut I don't just eat clean or neglect any macronutrient. I eat a good balance and a lot.

I'm eating 4600 calories a day right now on training days, could eat more but am waiting for my metabolic rate to catch up so I don't get fat, yes, I can get fat on steroids.

Now if I was using like upwards of 2,000mg of trenebelone a week I don't think that'd be possible to eat enough junk just to keep the scale going up.

But as far as that stack, drop the fucking EQ, so dangerous in my opinion you'll get a blood clot.

Blood clot from eq? Never heard that one...i do give blood alot.

If your goals are a lean bulk....just go with Test and Deca. With a clean diet and heavy lifting you should be able to put on nice weight. Fuck, summer coming anyway. Save the Tren for cutting next summer.

EQ IDK...I never liked the way it increased your RBC count where giving blood becomes a solution. Which I know I would never get around to doing.

Friend of mine tried to donate blood in his bathtub once....like a fucking murder scene. LOL.

I tried donating on 800mg of eq and they only got 150mL of blood out in 15min. They were supposed to get 500.

It kept clotting they said...

So 600 deca 400 tren 300 test? Rather than 900 eq 600 deca 300 test??

14 weeks then ill cruise for 4-6 then start my prep.

Up test to at least 400 maybe 500 then I'd say good . Yes I'd drop eq if running tren wouldn't personally want to run both at same time and you will get much better bang for the buck with tren

IML Gear Cream!
Up test to at least 400 maybe 500 then I'd say good . Yes I'd drop eq if running tren wouldn't personally want to run both at same time and you will get much better bang for the buck with tren
Went with EQ due to my bulk/prep being close, dont want to be on trwn for 14 weeks, then off for 3 then back on!!

And i also get to see how EQ works with me...

Insulin should be fun too.

Tren messes up my stomach. Can't bulk on it

It effects many people appetite do to the effects on the digestive system. Many can't meet needed macros on tren...

Dr B

Like 51 said.........I love deca,always have from day one.......some I hear now have problems with it,however....proper AI and diet,lean gain is very possible...

Deca for cut or bulking. It's as anabolic as fuck and will hold gains in a deficit with no sides at low-mod doses. Unless you're jumping on stage you can cut in comfort on deca.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

300-500 test along side 600 deca, 200 tren, 900 eq.

Love tren, just couldnt see it fitting into a bulk. But on a lean bulk, possibly??

interesting lean and bulk , the tren will low your endurence ,used the EQ fantastic

Tren absolutely murders my appetite. I'm convinced that's why I get so nasty lean. I struggle with eating anything even my usual sweet tooth cravings.

Tren absolutely murders my appetite. I'm convinced that's why I get so nasty lean. I struggle with eating anything even my usual sweet tooth cravings.

Awesome user name champ !

<insert giant winkfinger here>

True...

Decided to save tren to blast pre contest

Back