• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got shot down today from Money Gram

IML Gear Cream!
WU and MG make money on transfers...what do they care about you sending money. Right?

Wrong. They must be getting big time pressure from the Govt. And so long as they can show a percentage of denials, they are good. So some get through and some don't. I also think shit is flagged.

When I use MG I use my real name and telephone number. So they can verify me. IMO if you are in the cross hairs of some sting operation then it won't fucking matter. I buy small amounts for personal use.

Crack up is this. Demand is still there and it just creates another avenue like Bitcoin usuage to grow.

Where I live, they cracked down hard on Oxy use and sales. So now their is a major fucking problem with heroin. Even at the grade school level!!! So you plug one hole and two more sprout up.

When weed is widely available legally, this shit will effectively stop a majority of usuage of other drugs that get you "high" imo.

"I will not use Bitcoin"

i would put a bet on you will.. Sooner or later sources won't accept my or we anymore. And it looks like it's almost here...but don't worry.. By the time you go to use it I'm sure it will be more user friendly

Well put. I will modify my statement: I will not use Bitcoin until it's as easy as PayPal.

Damn shame Sumner got banned. Would love to have met him for a drink, workout or pointed him in the right directions when he comes to Cabo.
Everybody seems to love their internets anonymity here but I could give a shit about mine. I would post my GPS coordinates but that would probably get me banned too.

Well we do have sanctions against North Korea , so sending money over seas to a country that supposedly does business with them will be harder . The groups need to accept Walmart pay , google wallet , venmo . I mean there's 1000 different apps. It took me 18x to send money Friday using western union , but I finally got to be on hold then 5 minutes later it went through. It was really pissing me off as I was determined to order

Damn shame Sumner got banned. Would love to have met him for a drink, workout or pointed him in the right directions when he comes to Cabo.
Everybody seems to love their internets anonymity here but I could give a shit about mine. I would post my GPS coordinates but that would probably get me banned too.
sumner only hangs with people who have the most premium home depot tile countertops

Back