• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clomid Question

ResistingNut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am RX'd 50mg Clomid M-W-F for testicular atrophy. My doc told me today that it could take 6-8 weeks for the medication to start working. Can anyone validate whether this is true or not? They wont RX HCG until they have exhausted this option and I really don't want to have to wait another 6 weeks for me to get switched over to something that is more effective.

Clomid as first option? Clomid is typically reserved until last. Hcg is first line for endogenous T production to stimulate Lydig cells.

clomid needs to be taken every day for best efficacy. Can take roughly 5 weeks to become active.

Dr B

IML Gear Cream!
I am RX'd 50mg Clomid M-W-F for testicular atrophy. My doc told me today that it could take 6-8 weeks for the medication to start working. Can anyone validate whether this is true or not? They wont RX HCG until they have exhausted this option and I really don't want to have to wait another 6 weeks for me to get switched over to something that is more effective.
Clomid good for PCT , and also Nolvadex

Your doctor doesn't sound very knowledgeable on the subject.

I'd run some HCG, if that doesn't work then I would run clomid every day at 50-100mg.

Your doctor doesn't sound very knowledgeable on the subject.

I'd run some HCG, if that doesn't work then I would run clomid every day at 50-100mg.

He really isn't, I'm actually in the process of switching over to Dr. B right now. I go to a mainstream clinic that has no idea what they are doing, treatment is not personalized and catered to the individual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took the Clomid and Nolvadex after HCG with good effect

So you'd suggest Nolvadex over clomid for PCT? If I am on TRT, at what point, should I do a cycle of nolvadex? 1yr? 9mo?

No I prefer clomid. Gives me peter north loads and doesn't make me emotional like it does many guys. I use nolva on blasts.

Get Shredded!
Are you talking about PCT? Just curious if I missed something as being on TRT negates need for pct if blasting

Dr B

Are you talking about PCT? Just curious if I missed something as being on TRT negates need for pct if blasting

Dr B

No i'm currently cruising on 200mg Test C split into 2 doses Monday and Thursday. I have been thinking about blasting but I am still doing my research on all of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back