• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Latest Lab Results

ResistingNut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats going on y'all? Just wanted to post these results up so I can get a marker of how much improvement has come the next time I get some blood work done at the clinic. Currently on 230mg Test C ew, and on a 50mg Clomid M-W-F cycle for the testicular atrophy. Only been on the clomid for about 2 weeks now, doc told me today that I need to give it 6-8 weeks for it to take effect before they consider switching me over to HCG.

Estradiol - 36 pg/ML. - To me this seems to be quite high, in range is apparently < 39. I can definitely tell its a little high due to nipple sensitivity.
SBHG - 17 nmol/L - From my research ive done it seems like this low number is a good thing. The less that is bound means more free and total testosterone, right?
Total Testosterone - 735 ng/dL - Up from ~500 in mid June. Trying to get to that 900 - 1000 range. My dose was just tweaked today from 220mg to 230mg.
CFT - 22.3 - Can someone elaborate to me about CFT and give me a bit more insight on this?

Unfortunately I don't have any of the other results such as RDW, RBC, etc. They only gave me the above info. I understand that sometime's, it is necessary to go donate blood to get these numbers down. Unfortunately for me, I do not know if I qualify to donate blood for several reasons, 1.) I used to have Hep C, still carry the antibody in me. 2.) Former IV drug user 3.) Tattoos and lastly 4.) my sexuality. Now as far as the last three are concerned, I don't know if those automatically disqualify you or not but that's what i've heard.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated guys. Trying to learn as much as I can and take my health care into my own hands.

Your e2 isnt that high man.... are you going thru a clinic or just doing your own trt?

Back