• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ketotifen

jramseyrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i bought some research chemicals and the company threw in Ketotifen. What the hell is this stuff? My research says its an allergy med.

it is used together with clenbuterol.
Clenbuterol uses β2-adrenergic receptors and saturates them, so after two weeks they should be detached.

ketotifen does the opposite so, if you use them together, the receptors never saturate with clen and you can use it for many more weeks

I copy-paste a more detailed post

Clenbuterol is a beta 2 agonist and it must be cycled on a 2 week on, 2 week of basis or the beta 2 receptors that clen binds to become saturated and down regulate.

Ketotifen’s magic is that it upregulates the beta-receptors including the beta 2s that clen uses. As long as you are taking ketotifen, it will continue to clean these receptors, never allowing them to downregulate – even while on a heavy clen cycle. That means you can continue to take clen indefinitely without having to cycle off to regenerate the receptors. 2-3mg ED can upregulate even severely shut down receptors within a week.

It also means that you don’t need as much clen to get the same benefits. It seems u can take about 30-40% less clen and it be equally effective.
it also increases the number of receptor sites on the surface of the cell, allowing more clen to attach and perhaps this is the reason for the increased efficacy. Ketotifen also seems to lessen the sides of clen including the jitters.

it is an allergy med. its commonly used to increase appetite in those who are bulking(matt porter is big on this) and for preventing down regulation when using clenbuterol

It helps to keep the need for Beta 2 stims to be "cycled." How much did they send?

Back