• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Boulder Shoulders and my little Buddies! 6ft 1" 221lbs 32 inch waist

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Oh special thanks to Intense for keeping the pool so clean all summer!!!!

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 170
  • Dogs.jpg
    Dogs.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 169
  • Pool.jpg
    Pool.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 168
  • single arm.jpg
    single arm.jpg
    631.9 KB · Views: 168
You are making good progess. Keep it up!!!

The more important question is how's the golf game??

You are making good progess. Keep it up!!!

The more important question is how's the golf game??
Huh ? How did you know I golf ???Actually I only got out maybe 10 times this summer !! Been very busy ... it is good , but my son is on the high school golf team and he is beating me now .

You've made some good progress. Looks like you have an abscess on your left shoulder what is that bump.

Huh ? How did you know I golf ???Actually I only got out maybe 10 times this summer !! Been very busy ... it is good , but my son is on the high school golf team and he is beating me now .
You talked about it awhile back how you and your son went out golfing.

Either i I have a really good memory or you gotta stop posting when you've been drinking 😉

You talked about it awhile back how you and your son went out golfing.

Either i I have a really good memory or you gotta stop posting when you've been drinking 
Father's Day

Those mosquito's have got to be an absolute nightmare being that close to the drink..
Ya they suck !!! My wife has a company spray for spiders and shit , if not it is ALL webs everywhere ... Frogs and geese chirping all night long

Ya they suck !!! My wife has a company spray for spiders and shit , if not it is ALL webs everywhere ... Frogs and geese chirping all night long

I LOVE the sound of frogs but only when spring starts, after that it's awful, they keep me up all night...

Looking jerked BTW, keep pressing forward..

What's your diet and your pharmaceutical intake?

I LOVE the sound of frogs but only when spring starts, after that it's awful, they keep me up all night...

Looking jerked BTW, keep pressing forward..

What's your diet and your pharmaceutical intake?
Now ... 500 Sust and Winny ... My diet is completely unconventional so I hesitate to even share it , but what the fuck ... protein shake in morning , chicken and beans lunch and fish or chicken with greens for dinner .... And ALOT of light beer and smoke to enjoy life everyday ...

Looking good but too small for my tastes, I want to be Rock size myself or a little bigger.

Good job man!

Looking good but too small for my tastes, I want to be Rock size myself or a little bigger.

Good job man!

Ya I here ya and I understand that , I used to feel the same way , but being older I think us older guys should try to work on being more on the lean side and just being in good shape... my goal is next year at this time to be 10 lbs lighter but ALOT harder and more vascular ...

Ya I here ya and I understand that , I used to feel the same way , but being older I think us older guys should try to work on being more on the lean side and just being in good shape... my goal is next year at this time to be 10 lbs lighter but ALOT harder and more vascular ...

Well not sure if you seen my latest pic in my log but I did lean up and am even leaner now and still holding 248, I would like to stay around 250-260 myself, I want to be lean and fucking mean lol, and I will be 50 in 4 weeks!

Well not sure if you seen my latest pic in my log but I did lean up and am even leaner now and still holding 248, I would like to stay around 250-260 myself, I want to be lean and fucking mean lol, and I will be 50 in 4 weeks!
No I don't believe I have seen your pics ... throw one up here , nice to see some more old dudes .... we can hang with the younger guys still .....

No I don't believe I have seen your pics ... throw one up here , nice to see some more old dudes .... we can hang with the younger guys still .....

Fuck yea it is! I fucking love showing up all the young fucks lol, but here is the pic and like I said I am even leaner now and still holding 248, it has been a long time since I have seen my abs and especially my obliques, love that side definition by the ribs between the chest and lats! and striations and veins lol, younger guys at work don't even come close, but I will starting PCT in a few weeks.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...es-game-plan?p=1276699&viewfull=1#post1276699

my log is pretty much done now but I will start it back up next blast, I want to out do what I have done here and I feel I surely can with what I have learned this time.

Fuck yea it is! I fucking love showing up all the young fucks lol, but here is the pic and like I said I am even leaner now and still holding 248, it has been a long time since I have seen my abs and especially my obliques, love that side definition by the ribs between the chest and lats! and striations and veins lol, younger guys at work don't even come close, but I will starting PCT in a few weeks.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...es-game-plan?p=1276699&viewfull=1#post1276699

my log is pretty much done now but I will start it back up next blast, I want to out do what I have done here and I feel I surely can with what I have learned this time.

Brother you look very good , is that hard work or genetics ??? Ok I am sure you are aware of this and I don't know how you could do it because you are lean , but if you could somehow get your midsection smaller you would look twice as big and I know that is what you want ... lol ... R u running GH ? Or Slin ?

Get Shredded!
Brother you look very good , is that hard work or genetics ??? Ok I am sure you are aware of this and I don't know how you could do it because you are lean , but if you could somehow get your midsection smaller you would look twice as big and I know that is what you want ... lol ... R u running GH ? Or Slin ?
I hope that did not come off the wrong way , I am looking at you and then I think what could I do to make a massive improvement ...

Its cool dude, I only ran low Test 1 gram Primo for 20 weeks then bumped the Test up and ran Tren A for about 3 months and now just Test at 500-750mg per week then PCT.

But I am already all stocked up for next blast it will be almost the same, Primo, Test, Tren and Mast.

Last edited:
Its cool dude, I only ran low Test 1 gram Primo for 20 weeks then bumped the Test up and ran Tren A for about 3 months and now just Test at 500-750mg per week then PCT.

But I am already all stocked up for next blast it will be almost the same, Primo, Test, Tren and Mast.
Ya I am still on the fence with Primo .... God I wish we knew we had the real article ... It was like my last blood draw my test was 3347 on 500 test and 400 Mast , so then I start to wonder if my Mast was test ??? Oh well that is the gamble we make , and I just got way off topic ... I forgot what we where talking about , anyways keep up the hard work

Ya I am still on the fence with Primo .... God I wish we knew we had the real article ... It was like my last blood draw my test was 3347 on 500 test and 400 Mast , so then I start to wonder if my Mast was test ??? Oh well that is the gamble we make , and I just got way off topic ... I forgot what we where talking about , anyways keep up the hard work

No gamble here I know it is Primo and I got lots more lol, but yea it is a crap shoot it seems here, and I will I love training and love the feeling, you keep it up as well.

Does your Primo supplier have Pharm Grade Primo ??? Do they still make Primo , besides the black market ??

My next set of pics are gong to be of me in contest shape !!!! I guess I will have to stop drinking , but that is a goal i set ... IF I CAN HET MY GEAR !!! Fuck money Gram

Back