• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GH question

kit.micail

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently recieved a source info the blue taps with blood test , wonder it is true or not ?
The lab test show 25.00 HGH , cant understand what that mean ,but the say 22.00-28.00 is the best HGH can be very pure .
Is there any one used the GH before ? I need it to renew my life and would like to try the pure .
TX
KIT

Recently recieved a source info the blue taps with blood test , wonder it is true or not ?
The lab test show 25.00 HGH , cant understand what that mean ,but the say 22.00-28.00 is the best HGH can be very pure .
Is there any one used the GH before ? I need it to renew my life and would like to try the pure .
TX
KIT
Yes, u're right,u have good result!even 27 means high..I have used 2 times GH and have the best experiance! Except the price :)1st time it was gintropin,2d pharmatropin.Gintropin I like more. U should understand that it makes no sense to take it less than 3 months.

Yes, u're right,u have good result!even 27 means high..I have used 2 times GH and have the best experiance! Except the price :)1st time it was gintropin,2d pharmatropin.Gintropin I like more. U should understand that it makes no sense to take it less than 3 months.
Thank u info , how about the doasge ? The price of my source is not high.... will be scam...

Thank u info , how about the doasge ? The price of my source is not high.... will be scam...
The dosage is 3.3 iu per day the whole 3 months.For me it's enougth.Men usually finish with 5iu like I know. Professional BB raise to 10 iu last month sometimes.

TX
KIT
Yes bro you got the excellent source ,25.00 really a pure GH , How much 100iu ?

High serum GH numbers can be produced by certain peptides. The real test is how much your IGF-1 goes up from baseline
This right here. GH serum cannot tell you quantity or quality of your product. Only lab testing or IGF-1 testing can let you know if your GH is bioavailable.

Forgot GH serums and test your IGF-1 levels.

mands

This right here. GH serum cannot tell you quantity or quality of your product. Only lab testing or IGF-1 testing can let you know if your GH is bioavailable.

Forgot GH serums and test your IGF-1 levels.

mands
A little confused ,how to know the IGF level? clinic.

Have a IGF test before you start your HGH run. This will show you where your IGF levels are currently at. Start your HGH and I believe after about 5 weeks get another IGF test done to see if your numbers increased.

Have a IGF test before you start your HGH run. This will show you where your IGF levels are currently at. Start your HGH and I believe after about 5 weeks get another IGF test done to see if your numbers increased.
ok I got the info , and where to find a reliable lab for the blood test ? experience nothing on it

Get Shredded!
whats the dosage per day ? I heard a man said the blood test for the IGF-1 lab in CA MD .
Whatever dosage of GH you want to run. If you are running 4-5 iu's a day just dose on your regular schedule and when you make an appointment just go in and get blood drawn. No need to shoot GH before your bloods except on your regular dosing time.

mands

I remember rich piana saying to keep the pins away from the belly. It makes localised growth as well. Wonder if thats true or not but then again that dude was probably on 15-20 iu a day at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember rich piana saying to keep the pins away from the belly. It makes localised growth as well. Wonder if thats true or not but then again that dude was probably on 15-20 iu a day at some point

Gh is systemic and not a localized hormone. Now IGF-1 although systemic it also is localized and will bind to closest receptors to explain it simply. There is actually some truth to the old localized fat loss while using GH. Some users, not all experience localized fat loss or fat loss pockets with it.

mands

Whatever dosage of GH you want to run. If you are running 4-5 iu's a day just dose on your regular schedule and when you make an appointment just go in and get blood drawn. No need to shoot GH before your bloods except on your regular dosing time.

mands
Thank you tips , thought the 2iu per day for 3weeks. apprecaite the blood test idea

Amazing 15-20iu per day, I never dream that

Used the 2iu per day more than one month, renew my life and I like sleep on the HGH, felt strenth growth and blood flood fast, everthing goes well..

Two months passed away, Doc has me set up for blood work end of the month. Pretty sure its because he has me dialed in pretty good. I feel like the product is working great. thank my source

I do not know why the rep points below the zero so much,,, does any one knew it?

Probably because you got negged by a mod and most everyone thinks you and fitch are one in the same. You always thank each other on just about every post. Don't sweat it though. Doesn't really mean jack shit.
I do not know why the rep points below the zero so much,,, does any one knew it?

Back