Shipping to usa

Thread: Shipping to usa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Shipping to usa

I have ordered twice thru pharmacomstore, both to the same place, one made it in 13 days no problem. This other order has been trying to get here since may. Usps admits they lost it once in customs, now that its been reshipped its back doing the same thing stuck in customs and has been there for almost another month!! Anybody have any ideas what i could do differently or try because i want my gear and dont know what else to try?

Been in contact with vlad thru the first issue with it being shipped but now that its happening again idk wtf any info is helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

If its getting stuck in the same customs center chances are they're hip to the company and their packaging. Usually if they take something though you will get a letter. Not always but usually. I would send it somewhere else and hope it goes through a different customs center to see if it goes through. Chicago's customs is a bitch new York isn't bad they're so busy they just push everything through

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by abaker27 View Post
    I have ordered twice thru pharmacomstore, both to the same place, one made it in 13 days no problem. This other order has been trying to get here since may. Usps admits they lost it once in customs, now that its been reshipped its back doing the same thing stuck in customs and has been there for almost another month!! Anybody have any ideas what i could do differently or try because i want my gear and dont know what else to try?

Been in contact with vlad thru the first issue with it being shipped but now that its happening again idk wtf any info is helpful

Hello Sir!
    Please send me a PM with your order number, we will find a solution for you.

Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Did you ever get your package? I've ordered from the quite a few times and this is the first time it's not moving after it got to New York customs but says processed through for a couple days now. Odd it's taking so much longer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeeepy View Post
    Did you ever get your package? I've ordered from the quite a few times and this is the first time it's not moving after it got to New York customs but says processed through for a couple days now. Odd it's taking so much longer.
    Not yet i havent. Ive been in touch with them throughout the process and they are reshipping to me. I had to do a name and address change. Ive had 2 come through no problem not sire why that one got hung up.