• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shipping to usa

abaker27

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have ordered twice thru pharmacomstore, both to the same place, one made no problem. This other order has been trying to get here since may. admits they lost it once in customs, now that its been reshipped its back doing the same thing stuck in customs and has been there for almost another month!! Anybody have any ideas what i could do differently or try because i want my gear and dont know what else to try?

Been in contact with vlad thru the first issue with it being shipped but now that its happening again idk wtf any info is helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
If its getting stuck in the same customs center chances are they're hip to the company and their packaging. Usually if they take something though you will get a letter. Not always but usually. I would send it somewhere else and hope it goes through a different customs center to see if it goes through. Chicago's customs is a bitch new York isn't bad they're so busy they just push everything through

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I have ordered twice thru pharmacomstore, both to the same place, one made it in 13 days no problem. This other order has been trying to get here since may. Usps admits they lost it once in customs, now that its been reshipped its back doing the same thing stuck in customs and has been there for almost another month!! Anybody have any ideas what i could do differently or try because i want my gear and dont know what else to try?

Been in contact with vlad thru the first issue with it being shipped but now that its happening again idk wtf any info is helpful

Hello Sir!
Please send me a PM with your order number, we will find a solution for you.

Thank you!

Did you ever get your package? I've ordered from the quite a few times and this is the first time it's not moving after it got to New York customs but says processed through for a couple days now. Odd it's taking so much longer.

Did you ever get your package? I've ordered from the quite a few times and this is the first time it's not moving after it got to New York customs but says processed through for a couple days now. Odd it's taking so much longer.

Not yet i havent. Ive been in touch with them throughout the process and they are reshipping to me. I had to do a name and address change. Ive had 2 come through no problem not sire why that one got hung up.

Hello Sir!
Please send us a PM with your order number.

thank you!

I ordered my stuff 3 weeks ago.. It never took this long and its been in customs for 6 days now..

Just an update on this post. I have recieved about half the order, which came from sssssss warehouse. The other package coming from HK warehouse made it to new york isc thursday. Hooefully that one passes thru easily and i can start my cycle. Everyone from pharma has been super helpful throughout the entire process. Will update as the 2nd package comes in.
800f3b8c17d68c8a1273b578a349a33e.jpg

Not yet i havent. Ive been in touch with them throughout the process and they are reshipping to me. I had to do a name and address change. Ive had 2 come through no problem not sire why that one got hung up.

Customs have been on super high alert lately.... With holidays coming up, should be much easier to get thinks thru.... Anyways thanks for the update

This is package 2 of 3 still waiting for 2 mix 2 and 2 mix 3, but have gotten everything else so far. Patience has been key. Even though its been a hassel with customs the gear is top notch and they threw in some extras on this one. All these are going thru the nyc isc port. Just need my last one and ill be good to go. Will keep updating.

[picture removed]

This is package 2 of 3 still waiting for 2 mix 2 and 2 mix 3, but have gotten everything else so far. Patience has been key. Even though its been a hassel with customs the gear is top notch and they threw in some extras on this one. All these are going thru the nyc isc port. Just need my last one and ill be good to go. Will keep updating.

Umm why the fuck would you show the Stealth packing?!?! Unbelievable

I'm not quoting the pic for obvious reasons but come on! A little common sense goes a long way...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Umm why the fuck would you show the Stealth packing?!?! Unbelievable

I am new at this forum but posting pic's of the gear is one thing but the packing is another. I like the business of Pharma and would like to keep it. Can't the member, Moderator or Administrator edit or remove it? Nothing personal, just saying.

Because he is a stupid fucking newbie... the kind that gets everyone in trouble.

Bingo you said it! Well atleast he contributed something to the board besides his useless bid posts by helping out the Feds by posting the pics

Damn nobody could send me a pm letting me know I missed this!! Y'all killing me.. I'm usually checking this constantly but took a nice weekend away.. anyway glad it's taken care of

Damn nobody could send me a pm letting me know I missed this!! Y'all killing me.. I'm usually checking this constantly but took a nice weekend away.. anyway glad it's taken care of
Pharmacom corrected it before I saw so I didn't bother. Would have though

I sent Mont a pm bud

Now that we got that out of the way anyone were the gym's at.... This way that a way oh wait it's here on the postal thanks guy's... Have a blessed day....

Cheapthreads out..

How long does it takes to ship to USA?? I have paid like 3 weeks ago and no tracking number yet , but I did get the email saying it will be a bit late .

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Back