• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DHT Cream in the US? Can I get with a Prescription?

Dirty93

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone know if its possible to get a topical DHT cream in the U.S. I mentioned it to my endocrinologist and Im curious if theres a way I can get it. My DHT levels are really low from finasteride use and id like to try it if I can!

DHT cream can be prescribed through a compound pharmacy ...normally it's only prescribed for transgender females wanting to become a male ..

For the sake of raising DHT levels in males due to Finasteride use would be a bit of a overkill...

I haven't been on FIN in over 2 years...but my DHT levels have been very low since quitting. So I can have DHT compounded here in the United States via a compounding pharmacy with a prescription from my endocrinologist?

I haven't been on FIN in over 2 years...but my DHT levels have been very low since quitting. So I can have DHT compounded here in the United States via a compounding pharmacy with a prescription from my endocrinologist?

Are you on testosterone replacement?, if so is your estrogen in range ?

Are you on TRT? Why finestride?

yes- can be compounded by rx

Dr B

Back