• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

monster labs log/review

IML Gear Cream!
...where's the updated pics you said you were going to post? Interested to see results

Btw you're DIET is your "steroids". Absolutely night and day difference. I don't mean to pick you apart but you have a lot of bf to lose buddy . Should run a low/decent test personally I used long ester this last time. As followed and had great results if you eat right you'll be in awe every day man so much more worth it to cut up at least to 12% Then build there. Ask around for OCT supplements to much to mention and all basic. Cardio is your friend get that metabolism ramped back up! It's gets easy start out with LISS. Cardio isn't an option do not look at it as one.

Test E/C 500mg/week
25mcg T3/ day
Clen 40mcg/day
Winny 50mg day

Start clen 20mcg first 5 days. Then bump up to 40.Itll make ya shake a little for sure but hell I weld for work and I got by.People want it way to easy. Eventually I was at 80mcg a week after about 6weeks.... sometime a man gotta take the bad with the good and just be happy with results.

Good luck and help needed just pm. But man get cut up and something to be proud of you can walk around shirtless confident as a mf. Then you build. You absolutely bulk before cutting on a professional spot doing shows and all but I guarantee you 98% of them got down decent bf when they began the journey. Good luck and anyone in same situation this is a proven way my boys. I speak from very recent experience. Not a know it all 60-70% of you know WAY more than me. Just tryna help.

Well thanks for the help guys. Guess I'm gonna piit a stop to this log and focus on solutions to this problem. I got a course of action set.

aromasin is what u need, if you order from one of our sponsors close by you could have within a week.

PleAse stop and re assess long term goals

Everyone here knows this guy hasn’t posted in over 9 months correct?

test p 150mg eod
deca 300mg mon/fri
dbol 50mg ed (4 wks)

Finishing up week 9. I am very prone to breaking out on my back and do every cycle..........didnt happen on this one. Zero sides, sleepiness, 0lb gains so far, and no extra strength. Got bloods back last Weds, showed elevated test levels, but no where near what i'm used to. This stuff is mostly carrier oil. I have almost 5 bottles of test p and 2.5 bottles of deca that will be getting thrown out. I would definitely not recommend buying from Monster Labs.

test p 150mg eod
deca 300mg mon/fri
dbol 50mg ed (4 wks)

Finishing up week 9. I am very prone to breaking out on my back and do every cycle..........didnt happen on this one. Zero sides, sleepiness, 0lb gains so far, and no extra strength. Got bloods back last Weds, showed elevated test levels, but no where near what i'm used to. This stuff is mostly carrier oil. I have almost 5 bottles of test p and 2.5 bottles of deca that will be getting thrown out. I would definitely not recommend buying from Monster Labs.

First post and already source bashing with no proof. Me thinks you need to take a timeout.

Last edited:
Don’t trust monster labs

Let me tell you about my last experience with my monster labs. I’ve ordered from them a few times and never had an issue. This past time was a different story. I placed a pretty big order. I ordered 3 bottles test cyp, 3 bottles eq 200, 1 tren ace and some pct stuff. I received only my test cyp and pct. when I emailed them back said my packaged was missing the eq 200 and tren ace, they said “let me check with shipping on the eq 200 and the tren ace was back ordered” which was suspicious because my friend ordered after I did and received his tren ace. Then shortly after they responded and said “I’ve check the cctv footage and it shows them packaging the eq and they can’t help me”. They said they stand by what they said about the tren ace and it will be shipped in a couple days. Couple days go by and I get an email saying it’s been shipped. It’s been 3 weeks now and when I asked for shipping on it they sent me the SAME tracking number from the package I already received. So I said “no I need tracking for the tren ace that was back ordered”. They said let me check with shipping on that. Now they are saying the SAME thing they did about the EQ 200 I did not receive. They scammed me. Don’t see how they expect to keep clientele working like this. But I wanted to share recent experience with you all and all of my friends as well. Plenty of other trust worthy places to buy from. Thanks

Let me tell you about my last experience with my monster labs. I’ve ordered from them a few times and never had an issue. This past time was a different story. I placed a pretty big order. I ordered 3 bottles test cyp, 3 bottles eq 200, 1 tren ace and some pct stuff. I received only my test cyp and pct. when I emailed them back said my packaged was missing the eq 200 and tren ace, they said “let me check with shipping on the eq 200 and the tren ace was back ordered” which was suspicious because my friend ordered after I did and received his tren ace. Then shortly after they responded and said “I’ve check the cctv footage and it shows them packaging the eq and they can’t help me”. They said they stand by what they said about the tren ace and it will be shipped in a couple days. Couple days go by and I get an email saying it’s been shipped. It’s been 3 weeks now and when I asked for shipping on it they sent me the SAME tracking number from the package I already received. So I said “no I need tracking for the tren ace that was back ordered”. They said let me check with shipping on that. Now they are saying the SAME thing they did about the EQ 200 I did not receive. They scammed me. Don’t see how they expect to keep clientele working like this. But I wanted to share recent experience with you all and all of my friends as well. Plenty of other trust worthy places to buy from. Thanks

Back