• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Poo Poo Protein pow., what about creatine? Yes or No... Why?

Is creatine supp. bullshit, or are there REAL benefits?

• No, Poo Poo that broscience

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phil6502

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, we can most all agree that if; you can intake enough real food, do it. Protein powders may have there place for those who just can't stomach enough food to make caloric requirements, I don't agree that that should ever happen, but that is a different issue...

What about creatine? I'm going to leave my opinion out for now. I want to know why you use creatine, if you do. Do you find a noticeable difference?

For the price and the amount that is needed to keep levels saturated, does it provide any real difference to most of us? OR does it only really help the performance athlete who needs a little more endurance? Do you feel it adds to muscle fullness and appearance?

I'd like to keep as much broscience out of this as possible, but understand that since I am asking for personal experience, it is unavoidable.

Depends.
Your muscles have about 4 seconds of stored ATP and after that is exhausted creatine phosphate and ADP are used to create more ATP. So if you dont get enough creatine from your diet supplementing may help.
Hope this helps.
Good luck.

There is quite a bit of research showing that creatine has positive benefits in regards to weightlifters and endurance athletes. More so with naturals I would believe.

I noticed an increase in endurance when I was natural with it. Could get in a few more reps, and my muscles seemed a little fuller. One of the few supplements proven to work. Some people say they don't feel anything from it though.

Sure you can get it from your diet, but it's so cheap why not just supplement?

Back