Looking for an answer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    I would like to extend Basic's apology to you, however the website clearly states states that the price is for 1 blister, 50 pills

The website also clearly shows "100" which is where I looked when doing the math to see how many quantities to order.
    Attachment 29063

Anyhow, depending on the desired dose
    My "desired dose" is the amount the website recommends (120mg ((6 tabs)) a day for the first week ((6x7=42 tabs)) and then 100mg ((5x7=35 tabs)) and then 60mg ((3 tabs)) a day for weeks three and four a day the second week ((3x7=21 tabs)) which is a total of 119 tabs, if my math is right. But, as I mentioned, which is for two people, so I would need double that amount (240).

you have enough for 2 to 4 week PCT, so it's still not too late to order the reminder needed.
    That's enough for two weeks, yeah. But if I ordered the remainder today, you can guarantee they would arrive by the 29th? It seems it takes quite a bit longer than that for Basicstero to arrive, which makes sense since it's international and must pass through customs and stuff. If you can guarantee that it will arrive in time, then there is no issue and I'll happily place another order for the remainder, but I just don't see how.
    Last edited by jackedgamer; 09-05-2017 at 01:29 PM. Reason: clarity
    http://i58.tinypic.com/sg74wo.gif

BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jackedgamer View Post
    [/B]The website also clearly shows "100" which is where I looked when doing the math to see how many quantities to order.
    Attachment 29063
    Nope, your pic does not display.

Did you see price is for 1 blister, 50 pills note during product selection, on product's page and during the checkout process?
    It's right there next to product's name every step of the way, pretty hard to miss.

http://int.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=5688

Any money raised with my personal referral code will be put towards more HGH and Testosterone bloodwork protocols.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Seriously, what in the fuck is going on with the website??

I sent the payment first time, 2 WEEKS AGO. Money wasn't picked up, no contact almost the entire time. Was instructed to now send money to a different name and country for the same order. That was 4 days ago. I resent it to only have it sit there in money gram limbo for a second time. AGAIN, NO CONTACT SINCE 4 DAYS AGO. The website says it will reply within 24 hours. WHY IS THAT EVEN THERE?
    Even my us domestic order, no tracking, no answers, no package. The us site delivers with 2-4 days of shipping.
    That order was placed and set up the same day, 2 weeks ago.
    I have ordered with basic 7 times. All great products, prices, easy ordering , and very good at contact. That is why i placed these orders, and continued with them. But i am getting no where with this order. Am i literally the only one having issues here?! I originally came here for assistance with my order, but as you can see that worked like a charm. Now I'm just giving an update and seeing if I'm the only one that literally can't get any answers.

BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

As I told you last week, Saturdays are designated for girlfriends, Sundays are for church, wife and kids.

You shall hear back from Basic on Monday, as always do check your spam / junk folders.
    Last edited by Dannie; 09-09-2017 at 01:17 PM.

Any money raised with my personal referral code will be put towards more HGH and Testosterone bloodwork protocols.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

That's why i didn't private message you. I understand that basic might only be available 5 days a week, but i expect some answers in the last 5 days this week. I should have heard back this week about the 2 orders placed 2 weeks ago.
    I ordered from the us site because i was supposed to get it in a timely manner. Why the hell would i pay 100$ per vial if its going to come a month after i ordered it? I did exactly as instructed for the payments, twice on the same order. So i get an email about resending my funds, but no reply as why THEY AREN'T BEING PICKED UP. I emailed from Wednesday on. Now i get to hope for a reply on Monday.

Dannie, if you have the time to post, then you have the time (in the last 3 days especially) TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WEBSITE.
    To find out why no one from the site is replying. Why one is picking up the fucking money for orders in two weeks? Again, am i the only one having issues?

BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

It's a MG/WU issue other customers as well as vendors are also affected by. Basic did address the issue in a forum post and it is currently being resolved.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    232 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    It's a MG/WU issue other customers as well as vendors are also affected by. Basic did address the issue in a forum post and it is currently being resolved.
    Can vouch for this.

Lots of issues across all sponsors with these options.
    Dispense Quick Rep

Visit www.trtdirect.de for price lists!

Visit IronLion-Lab.net for high quality HGH and Raws!
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm also experiencing an issue. Contacted them - did get a response. Contacted Dannie, said it was a holiday (Chinese New Year... which was in January).

My issue is that I ordered on 9/26 and waited over 2 weeks to get any kind of information. I finally sent them an email asking for any kind of tracking info and it looks like they didn't even send it until after I asked about it. Two weeks to start shipping something with zero notice is ridiculous. I did do a search on Chinese holidays, which it was Golden Week starting October 2nd. Had they been prompt in getting it out before the holiday (almost a week) it wouldn't have been a problem.

At this point it will be a month before I get it. Had they just been upfront and said sorry- just sending this out, I wouldn't be happy but I wouldn't be posting.

I don't think the guy that had a compliant was being a child. Just because usually things go well most of the time, doesn't mean they don't mistakes.

Seems like an issue with the person dispatching orders? Idk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Screenshot
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

You guys should accept google wallet. Itís much quicker and easier for payment. No worries about getting your transaction denied cancelled or anything.