• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Looking for an answer

Jaws007

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So after reviewing the forum, i noticed that making a new thread is frowned upon. Well, when i contact the website day after day after day, i come on here to find a result.
After contacting the reps, i am ignored again. (Dannie check your pm and your visitor messages).

So i am hoping to get this resolved. PLEASE PM ME BACK . Or message me on this post.
Or email me thomas.kingdon00@gmail.com
Thank you

What's absurd is having to come on here and be talked down to for assistance. You think i want to come on here, send message after message, and waste anyone's precious time?
I was told to make a new thread because my messages weren't getting to any of the basic reps.

The whole reason I'm here is because there's an issue and i literally can't get in touch with anyone. I promise as soon as everything is addressed, you will never have to hear from me again (smiley face)

Did you receive my last message ? I sent you another private message due to the fact that there's another issue with the same order? Can you message me back, or acknowledge that you even read it?

Starting new threads isn't frowned upon. Not sure where you got that silly idea. Starting new threads where some new guy is bashing a source, yes that is frowned upon.

I don't know when you sent your messages, but if it was over the weekend, these guys have lives too. They have jobs. They have families. That with it being a holiday, I'd imagine any messages from Thursday/Friday up to today have all been sitting there. But they will be answered.

Basicstero and Dannie are top notch. There's a reason they both are here and a reason people keep coming back. Yeah, Dannie can be a butthead, but he's really just a big ol teddy bear. You've got to learn to take his humor.

I do commend you on your post. You weren't negative and didn't bash anyone. I'm guessing your issue isn't one you are happy about, and you are probably pretty anxious for an answer, and you will get one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I don't know when you sent your messages, but if it was over the weekend, these guys have lives too.
He indicated that he'd sent them over the weekend and apparently by Tuesday he'd still not heard anything back.
I, incidentally, am in the same boat: I emailed a couple times over the weekend, and still haven't heard anything back by Tuesday. I sent Danni a PM yesterday and still haven't heard back from him, yet I see that he took the time to post a comment in this thread... so...?

They have jobs.
Yes, but isn't this their job? This is a business. I don't know to what degree a board rep is considered an employee of the lab, but if it is such that they are being paid or compensated in some way, it's irrational to say "yes, but they have another job, so they can't be expected to reply to a person in a timely fashion" when that's the whole point of their job here. If the situation is such that they simply don't have the time to do that because of their other job, then Basicstero should find someone more available or pay these fellows enough (or make it worth their while enough) that they can treat it like an actual job and be more available to respond to time-sensitive issues.

That with it being a holiday, I'd imagine any messages from Thursday/Friday up to today have all been sitting there.
I wasn't aware that the American holiday of Labor Day was celebrated in Russia and the various other locations Basicstero is based?

Yeah, Dannie can be a butthead, but he's really just a big ol teddy bear. You've got to learn to take his humor.
I don't know how else to respond to this except to point out that if ignoring PMs and saying "duly noted" is some form of humor, it's not very good humor, and it's not behavior befitting a representative of a business through which large sums of money are on the line, and any basic business class will teach you that it's preferable to keep an existing loyal customer than to gain several potential new ones.

I'm probably a bit overly invested in this situation since I seem to be experiencing the exact same issue. Not to highjack the thread, but I was in communication with basicstero last week, didn't receive an adequate response, emailed them a couple more times over the weekend, still (as of Tuesday) haven't heard anything back from that email on Friday, sent Danni a PM yesterday and still haven't heard anything back... all over an extremely time-sensitive issue. If by this afternoon I continue to not hear anything back from either the email or Danni I will post an in-depth description of the issue I encountered.

Last edited:
Talk about impatient...geez. I won't respond with what I was going to, I try not to be an ass on here if I can help it. But if I were DanniE I wouldn't respond to you acting like a child.

Did you receive my last message ? I sent you another private message due to the fact that there's another issue with the same order? Can you message me back, or acknowledge that you even read it?
If a query is received and I do not have time deal with it at the time then I rather reply later on rather than get back with ' I have read your PM'.

Consequently I always aim to reply to all PMs within 36, but more often is 12 to 24h.
Apart from weekends naturally - Saturdays are designated for girlfriends, Sundays are for church, wife and kids.

I wasn't aware that the American holiday of Labor Day was celebrated in Russia and the various other locations Basicstero is based?

Here in soviet Russia we celebrate every holiday.

Talk about impatient...geez. I won't respond with what I was going to, I try not to be an ass on here if I can help it. But if I were DanniE I wouldn't respond to you acting like a child.

Acting like a child? Having a time-sensitive issue (my PCT arrived with only half the quantity and is scheduled to start next week and if I don't get the rest in time, my PCT will fail and my cycle will be useless) and getting no resolution in over FOUR days is not being impatient. And you're right, it is a good thing you're not a board rep for this lab, because if your attitude is "I just won't respond" the business would fail.

As for you saying that you try to not be an ass when you can help it, calling someone impatient and childish without knowing the full story would be exactly what you're trying to avoid.

Acting like a child? Having a time-sensitive issue (my PCT arrived with only half the quantity and is scheduled to start next week and if I don't get the rest in time, my PCT will fail and my cycle will be useless) and getting no resolution in over FOUR days is not being impatient. And you're right, it is a good thing you're not a board rep for this lab, because if your attitude is "I just won't respond" the business would fail.

As for you saying that you try to not be an ass when you can help it, calling someone impatient and childish without knowing the full story would be exactly what you're trying to avoid.
So you started your gear without your PCT in place? Real smart buddy.

I would like to extend Basic's apology to you, however the website clearly states states that the price is for 1 blister, 50 pills

In PCT section http://int.basicstero.ws/post-cycle-therapy
As well as in item's page http://int.basicstero.ws/products/item/209

Even when added to the basket, it clearly states that the price is for 1 blister, 50 pills

Farestos (price for 1 blister, 50 pills)
toremifene citrate 20 mg/pill 43.00 $ Delete
newminus.png
1 pcs.
newplus.png

Anyhow, depending on the desired dose you have enough for 2 to 4 week PCT, so it's still not too late to order the reminder needed.

I would like to extend Basic's apology to you, however the website clearly states states that the price is for 1 blister, 50 pills

The website also clearly shows "100" which is where I looked when doing the math to see how many quantities to order.
View attachment 29063

Anyhow, depending on the desired dose
My "desired dose" is the amount the website recommends (120mg ((6 tabs)) a day for the first week ((6x7=42 tabs)) and then 100mg ((5x7=35 tabs)) and then 60mg ((3 tabs)) a day for weeks three and four a day the second week ((3x7=21 tabs)) which is a total of 119 tabs, if my math is right. But, as I mentioned, which is for two people, so I would need double that amount (240).

you have enough for 2 to 4 week PCT, so it's still not too late to order the reminder needed.
That's enough for two weeks, yeah. But if I ordered the remainder today, you can guarantee they would arrive by the 29th? It seems it takes quite a bit longer than that for Basicstero to arrive, which makes sense since it's international and must pass through customs and stuff. If you can guarantee that it will arrive in time, then there is no issue and I'll happily place another order for the remainder, but I just don't see how.

Last edited:
[/B]The website also clearly shows "100" which is where I looked when doing the math to see how many quantities to order.
View attachment 29063

Nope, your pic does not display.

Did you see price is for 1 blister, 50 pills note during product selection, on product's page and during the checkout process?
It's right there next to product's name every step of the way, pretty hard to miss.

Seriously, what in the fuck is going on with the website??

I sent the payment first time, 2 WEEKS AGO. Money wasn't picked up, no contact almost the entire time. Was instructed to now send money to a different name and country for the same order. That was 4 days ago. I resent it to only have it sit there in money gram limbo for a second time. AGAIN, NO CONTACT SINCE 4 DAYS AGO. The website says it will reply within 24 hours. WHY IS THAT EVEN THERE?
Even my us domestic order, no tracking, no answers, no package. The us site delivers with 2-4 days of shipping.
That order was placed and set up the same day, 2 weeks ago.
I have ordered with basic 7 times. All great products, prices, easy ordering , and very good at contact. That is why i placed these orders, and continued with them. But i am getting no where with this order. Am i literally the only one having issues here?! I originally came here for assistance with my order, but as you can see that worked like a charm. Now I'm just giving an update and seeing if I'm the only one that literally can't get any answers.

As I told you last week, Saturdays are designated for girlfriends, Sundays are for church, wife and kids.

You shall hear back from Basic on Monday, as always do check your spam / junk folders.

Last edited:
That's why i didn't private message you. I understand that basic might only be available 5 days a week, but i expect some answers in the last 5 days this week. I should have heard back this week about the 2 orders placed 2 weeks ago.
I ordered from the us site because i was supposed to get it in a timely manner. Why the hell would i pay 100$ per vial if its going to come a month after i ordered it? I did exactly as instructed for the payments, twice on the same order. So i get an email about resending my funds, but no reply as why THEY AREN'T BEING PICKED UP. I emailed from Wednesday on. Now i get to hope for a reply on Monday.

Dannie, if you have the time to post, then you have the time (in the last 3 days especially) TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WEBSITE.
To find out why no one from the site is replying. Why one is picking up the fucking money for orders in two weeks? Again, am i the only one having issues?

It's a MG/WU issue other customers as well as vendors are also affected by. Basic did address the issue in a forum post and it is currently being resolved.
Can vouch for this.

Lots of issues across all sponsors with these options.

I'm also experiencing an issue. Contacted them - did get a response. Contacted Dannie, said it was a holiday (Chinese New Year... which was in January).

My issue is that I ordered on 9/26 and waited over 2 weeks to get any kind of information. I finally sent them an email asking for any kind of tracking info and it looks like they didn't even send it until after I asked about it. Two weeks to start shipping something with zero notice is ridiculous. I did do a search on Chinese holidays, which it was Golden Week starting October 2nd. Had they been prompt in getting it out before the holiday (almost a week) it wouldn't have been a problem.

At this point it will be a month before I get it. Had they just been upfront and said sorry- just sending this out, I wouldn't be happy but I wouldn't be posting.

I don't think the guy that had a compliant was being a child. Just because usually things go well most of the time, doesn't mean they don't mistakes.

Seems like an issue with the person dispatching orders? Idk.

You guys should accept google wallet. It’s much quicker and easier for payment. No worries about getting your transaction denied cancelled or anything.

Back