• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First Order

crossfitter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just ordered 3 bottles of Pharmamix3 on their website and sent payment info as well. It was so freaking easy. Cant wait to try this stuff out! Once it arrives, I'll be sure to post some pics! Will keep you guys posted!

You'll be happy bro. I've got a stash of mix2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered 3 bottles of Pharmamix3 on their website and sent payment info as well. It was so freaking easy. Cant wait to try this stuff out! Once it arrives, I'll be sure to post some pics! Will keep you guys posted!

Thanks for the update but I have a few questions...
You crossfit? Going off your name
Cycle experience?
And why mix 3?

Yes, I do crossfit.

I have been cycling about 6-7 years now. At least 1 cycle a year, sometimes 2x. I have made great gains but would like to focus more on bodybuilding now and gain another 10-15lbs.

Thought mix 3 would be a good compound to use for mass. Any thoughts?

Yes, I do crossfit.

I have been cycling about 6-7 years now. At least 1 cycle a year, sometimes 2x. I have made great gains but would like to focus more on bodybuilding now and gain another 10-15lbs.

Thought mix 3 would be a good compound to use for mass. Any thoughts?

Well seems like you have cycle experience.... I was wondering why mix 3 as its have tren.. And the few athletes I help out that do crossfit won't touch tren. Don't wanna lose their cardio... But if your doing bodybuilding then yes mix 3 should be good..

Yeah, I am not too concerned about my cardio at this point. I rather look bigger and thicker!

quick update: Made payment via WU and didn't go through. That took a couple of days to sort that out. So paid with bitcoin instead (my very first time using it), which was so much easier. Now I have a tracking number and just waiting for it to arrive! excited AF!

Should I be worried? My package has been stuck at the Los Angeles USPS processing center (inward office of exchange) for over 2 weeks. Is this normal?

Should I be worried? My package has been stuck at the Los Angeles USPS processing center (inward office of exchange) for over 2 weeks. Is this normal?

Worried about what Sir?
it's either a seizure or a delay and our reshipping policy covers both.

If you want a reply from us to your inquiries please send us a PM directly, you posted the exact same thing on 2 different boards.

Thank you!

Mine has been in customs a week now.. this never happened with this company.. sucks that I cant start my cycle.. mine also in los angeles

Yep 2 weeks is a long time. I’d be looking for my seizure letter

I got my seizure letter a couple of days ago. Darius has been great communicating and getting another pack sent to me. Fingers crossed! 🤞🏼

West Coast I believe is a mess right now because of large amounts of Fentanyl coming into the country. A lot of packs are being seized.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Back