• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Me

That seems excessive

I wouldn't know...but...

Let me tell:

She takes primo and oxi.

andro/ana effects

PRIMOBOLAN: 51/88
OXI: 45/320

NANDRO: 37/125

Primo is much more androgenic than what is thought, and it has a long active live (we all know what it means if problems arise).
NPP is only 37 andro and short ester attached. Is much more anabolic... so..why not?

Hi,guys amd girls. Just wanted to post here my samll progress. After I gave birth 2d time my body had changed.so I decided to return my definision. I'm runnin' simple cycle with small dosages- 100mg primo weekly, oxymethalone 10mg daily+3,3 iu HGH every morning. Workout 3 times per week. Appriciate any advices or critique.View attachment 28903

^ Pharmacom rep....nice dupe account

Get Shredded!
^ Pharmacom rep....nice dupe account
Don't ask me to use PurplePanda in PM..If I find this source strange for me and don't wanna use it this not means I reprezent Pharmacom. I don't know who u're,but be nice and respectful!

Tell us how Simec makes Pcomm GMP please....k thanks
Also anaboliclabs do a lot of lab tests,they work with other good sources, sorry that i trust them more then panda!! I take care of my healph! So don't push on me to use this gear if I don't want!!!

we are not all Americans or British.
do we try to speak in another language and see who's kidding?
He wrote me in PM that I should try Panda and when I said that I can't find them on anaboliclabs and don't trust he started this rude game!!Is it a good marketing??

we are not all Americans or British.
do we try to speak in another language and see who's kidding?
I repeat If smbd think I am fake I can post a pic with today date or smth like that! But I don't like such conversations and stuped marketing!!!

I repeat If smbd think I am fake I can post a pic with today date or smth like that! But I don't like such conversations and stuped marketing!!!

to tell the truth I was defending you.
but yes, even my English is not so good (who knows what I wrote...)

to tell the truth I was defending you.
but yes, even my English is not so good (who knows what I wrote...)
I know that u was defending Thanks for this. I just don't understand why smbd like that guy can be so rude..If the admin will ask me to proove myself I will do it no problem! But this guy wrote me in PM that I 'll be blocked because I use Pharmacom and don't wanna use Panda.because I know what is simec and before use any gear try find any info about it,because I take care of my healph and don't wanna use gear without any docts and lab tests!! I think it's not a crime!

you have to consider that here we are (presumably) all under steroids.
not everyone knows how to handle it.

roid rage..you know? :roflmao:

but someone else is stupid even without high testosterone.

you have to consider that here we are (presumably) all under steroids.
not everyone knows how to handle it.

roid rage..you know? :roflmao:

but someone else is stupid even without high testosterone.
Oh,u're right! But usually guys say how sexy the girl is :))) Hope I don't look more male:)LOL

I know that u was defending Thanks for this. I just don't understand why smbd like that guy can be so rude..If the admin will ask me to proove myself I will do it no problem! But this guy wrote me in PM that I 'll be blocked because I use Pharmacom and don't wanna use Panda.because I know what is simec and before use any gear try find any info about it,because I take care of my healph and don't wanna use gear without any docts and lab tests!! I think it's not a crime!
I can understand this. Guys please remember it is a much bigger deal if we get something that isn't what it is supposed to be. Our consequences go way deeper than our pockets.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Oh,u're right! But usually guys say how sexy the girl is :))) Hope I don't look more male:)LOL

You most definitely not look too male, you look great!

I can understand this. Guys please remember it is a much bigger deal if we get something that isn't what it is supposed to be. Our consequences go way deeper than our pockets.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Exactly this I was talkin' about. This is the first time that I come across such an attitude. Thanks

Just asking again... you mentioned Pcomm is GMP compliant out of the blue via wickr... so show prove of GMP compliant and show proof you arent a plant account for Pcomm... k thanks
I use Pharmacom because I have choosen it from many other sources. I don't have to proove nobody anything, it's my opinion. If u're so interestin' in good sources u can follow the link I sent u and find there a lot of other shops with GMP.

Why are you still bringing up GMP out if no where? Just calm down honey. They are not GMP so stop

Aldo the weird Engrish is poor

Why are you still bringing up GMP out if no where? Just calm down honey. They are not GMP so stop

If u're talking about pharmacom, U can find this lab tests on their own page, like I did. But I'm not talkin' about them, I trust any source with GMP standard. Next time I wanna use smth else but also with GMP. Don't understand what do u want from me? It's my choice, I can use what I want. I don't advertise anything, but if I want, I'll buy a place for advertising, and I will not mention in the comments.

Another day in the gym,Trying to keep the definition after 1 week sickness.
20863658_1432959766781612_1752983937046290534_o.jpg

You look good,Mrs.Happy to find here some beautiful strong ladies. Did you already finish your cycle?

Back