• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Me

Gadd

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,guys amd girls. Just wanted to post here my samll progress. After I gave birth 2d time my body had changed.so I decided to return my definision. I'm runnin' simple cycle with small dosages- 100mg primo weekly, oxymethalone 10mg daily+3,3 iu HGH every morning. Workout 3 times per week. Appriciate any advices or critique.20476313_1417191098358479_443340466248023297_n.jpg

How nice is to be able to make cycles with these dosages!?
If I think of the money I would spare...

Why am I not a woman? :stupid:

How nice is to be able to make cycles with these dosages!?
If I think of the money I would spare...

Why am I not a woman? :stupid:
It's my 1st cycle by the way. And women are more sensitive than men, I think u know that

It's my 1st cycle by the way. And women are more sensitive than men, I think u know that

You looked great to begin with. Why do you feel the need for gears?

<insert giant winkfinger here>

You looked great to begin with. Why do you feel the need for gears?

<insert giant winkfinger here>
I didn't want to loose weight, I wanted to put some size on..I was trainin' for about 2 years before started this cycle and what u see on the "before" pic is my maximum.

Think you have a great ass.

Anything you do to improve it is just a bonus. How old are you? Always makes a difference on how you bounce back. IMO

I like the first picture. Just saying. Best of luck to you with your training and gear use

Think you have a great ass.

Anything you do to improve it is just a bonus. How old are you? Always makes a difference on how you bounce back. IMO
I am 32 y.o. Mother of 2 boys, thank u veery much!

- - - Updated - - -

I like the first picture. Just saying. Best of luck to you with your training and gear use
Thanks, appriciate this

IML Gear Cream!
yes, Surely I know.

For the rest: squat and cardio..cardio and squat..squat squat..some cardio..and maybe add some squat ;)
Leg's day is my fav day! thank u,sir!

Can i ask you why you run HGH?
do you want became huge? or is just for age?
HGH is good after 30 as u probably know,plus give possibility to grow up ur muscle and make u lean after 6-8 weeks. It's a good stuff anyway, one 1 problem I had is water retention first 2 weeks. It's 2d time I use HGH and only with farmacom gear I had such a problem. I can't be huge with such small dosages I use.

You look fantastic already, but looking FWD to seeing your progress if you hang around, thanks for posting...

WOW, how did I miss this one, very cool another female log and another not afraid to share unfiltered pics! but yea you look great in the white as well as the other pics, what kind of look are you shooting for, a just more toned look, a more muscular type fitness woman look, or a female bodybuilder look? from the pics it looks like you want the "fitness girl" look with that nice definition starting in your back.

Nice log will follow for sure, by the way is that you in your avatar?

WOW, how did I miss this one, very cool another female log and another not afraid to share unfiltered pics! but yea you look great in the white as well as the other pics, what kind of look are you shooting for, a just more toned look, a more muscular type fitness woman look, or a female bodybuilder look? from the pics it looks like you want the "fitness girl" look with that nice definition starting in your back.

Nice log will follow for sure, by the way is that you in your avatar?
Hi,of course I'm not afraid! Nobody is perfect,we're here to get some advice maybe and also to hope smbd else with ourselves examples. Like I said before, I wanted to put on some muscles, not for competition, just for myself. But I think I don't have fitness bikini type of definition.
And-yes, that's me on avatar of course! Thank u for nice words!

Get Shredded!
you did not give us your stats

weight, height and daily kcal.

These are the last ones to make the difference.

you did not give us your stats

weight, height and daily kcal.

These are the last ones to make the difference.
Can I add this stats to my profile?I don't see how, I'm new here

Per now my weight is 67kg,for last 4 weeks I got in plus 5kg I'm 171cm high..eat almost everything except sweets and fast food.

Back