• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren and Keto

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I tried looking for any definite answer but I came to conclusion that theres no definite answer as to wether its a good idea to do keto on tren or horrible.
A lot of guys have advocated that on tren you need cabs or you will feel like shit. Low on energy, shakes during workout, feeling of hypoglycemia after workout, lethargy etc
Few have said that keto worked fine for them.
I would like someones opinion who has tried both ways on tren. With carbs and on keto to know which one i should try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tren works great on keto. but you will need some kind of reefed once a week
like all you can eat sushi buffet
otherwise you will be pretty flat after a while

You mean ckd keto ? That is one of the better options.

tren works great on keto. but you will need some kind of reefed once a week
like all you can eat sushi buffet
otherwise you will be pretty flat after a while

Former memeber Slappy used CKD on his last log and that young man made progress like ive never seen. RIP slappy and Jewprint labs

I notice that the side effects for tren are lessened for me when eating low carb....plus tren crushes my appetite. So keto or at least verylow carb works well for me

I notice that the side effects for tren are lessened for me when eating low carb....plus tren crushes my appetite. So keto or at least verylow carb works well for me

Any feedback on dnp with low carbs? I know Slappy did it but for the life of me he wont get back on the board.

I tried it and it definitely cuts down on the sweating. I only lasted 11 days though. It gave me horrible stomach issues!!! Diarrhea all the time. Tore me up. I ran it at 250 for 8 days and then 500 for the last 3. I lost 12 pounds. It was dinitro's caps by the way

I tried it and it definitely cuts down on the sweating. I only lasted 11 days though. It gave me horrible stomach issues!!! Diarrhea all the time. Tore me up. I ran it at 250 for 8 days and then 500 for the last 3. I lost 12 pounds. It was dinitro's caps by the way

I made the mistake of listening to XYZ last i ran it....sheri told ne he never ran it. Long story short dont go heavy on the carbs and never listen to XYZ.... he doesnt know dnp or gearz

I made the mistake of listening to XYZ last i ran it....sheri told ne he never ran it. Long story short dont go heavy on the carbs and never listen to XYZ.... he doesnt know dnp or gearz
Exactly!!! Within about ten minutes or so of eating carbs I'd get destroyed with lethargy and felt like I was burning up. It kind of forced me to eat low carb otherwise I'd feel like death

IML Gear Cream!
I have been on it for 16 days now, there are days i feel like shit but otherwise doing great on keto.

For me CKD, tren ace, test prop, anavar, and proviron was an excellent cut cycle. Last couple times subbed masteron prop for proviron.

I have been on it for 16 days now, there are days i feel like shit but otherwise doing great on keto.
First couple of weeks on keto are tough. Your body is transitioning from using fat for energy rather then glycogen. Lethargy from tren usually gets bad for me in week 4.

For some reason I am not losing any weight. It has been still since past week and a half.
I have been keeping calories around 1600 to 2300 depending on workout. More calories on leg and back days. Less in arm and shoulder
Working out 6 days a week. Cardio 20 mins every day.
Dont know whats happening. I should be losing weight constantly

For some reason I am not losing any weight. It has been still since past week and a half.
I have been keeping calories around 1600 to 2300 depending on workout. More calories on leg and back days. Less in arm and shoulder
Working out 6 days a week. Cardio 20 mins every day.
Dont know whats happening. I should be losing weight constantly

Are you tracking your belly by running a tape measure around the waist at the belly button (not down where you wear your pants) once or twice a week?
How intense is your cardio?
Increase cardio tomorrow to 25 minutes. The day after that, increase it to 30.
Then slowly increase the intensity, that is, the speed and the difficulty level.
Are you on hgh? T3? Increase tren dosage.
One day a week increase calories to 3000. The best day to do this is after one or two of your 1600 calorie days.
What is your daily protein intake (do not count fucking powders)? It should be 250, minimum, even on 1600 calorie days.
How old are you (age matters when cutting)?

Are you tracking your belly by running a tape measure around the waist at the belly button (not down where you wear your pants) once or twice a week?
How intense is your cardio?
Increase cardio tomorrow to 25 minutes. The day after that, increase it to 30.
Then slowly increase the intensity, that is, the speed and the difficulty level.
Are you on hgh? T3? Increase tren dosage.
One day a week increase calories to 3000. The best day to do this is after one or two of your 1600 calorie days.
What is your daily protein intake (do not count fucking powders)? It should be 250, minimum, even on 1600 calorie days.
How old are you (age matters when cutting)?

Thank you for a well thought reply
I am 29
I am measuring my specs. Measurements are more or less same throughout the body.
I am on 4 iu hgh 5 times a week
Not taking t3 or clen. I was not comfortable with messing with another hormonal axis.
Once or twice a week i do cardio for 35 to 40 mins
I am not taking any protein powders.
My macros are
70% fat 25 protein and 5% carbs. As per guidance of keto on many forums
So by that my protein is somewhere around 130-150 depending upon caloric intake of the day.

Thank you for a well thought reply
I am 29
Ok, so a good age to cut more easily - it gets harder as you get older.
I am measuring my specs. Measurements are more or less same throughout the body.
Around the waist up high, that is, at the belly button. Measure there.
I am on 4 iu hgh 5 times a week
Tested it for serum and IGF numbers?
Not taking t3 or clen. I was not comfortable with messing with another hormonal axis.
OK. Something to keep in mind for the future if progress stalls again.

Once or twice a week i do cardio for 35 to 40 mins
It takes roughly 20 minutes to start to get into fat stores. Therefore, I look at 25-30 minutes as a minimum. Also, I noticed you did not comment on intensity. You can increase the intensity and burn more calories in that same 25-30 minutes. For example, if you are on an elliptical, you can increase the intensity in two ways. (1) go faster. (2) turn up the level.
I am not taking any protein powders.
Good!
My macros are
70% fat 25 protein and 5% carbs. As per guidance of keto on many forums
So by that my protein is somewhere around 130-150 depending upon caloric intake of the day.
I would, as I suggested, increase that to 250 grams of protein a day. Every study I have ever seen indicates that higher protein diets work better for cutting fat. I have never seen a contrary result.
Keto forums are not geared toward bodybuilding, so the advice, while fine for most, probably is not fine for your particular goals, which are muscle and lean, right? Up the protein!

Lifting hard?

On tren for 16 days? Enanthate or acetate? Are you sweating like a pig into your sheets at night?

What does your steroids cycle look like?

Ok, so a good age to cut more easily - it gets harder as you get older.
Around the waist up high, that is, at the belly button. Measure there.
Tested it for serum and IGF numbers?
OK. Something to keep in mind for the future if progress stalls again.

It takes roughly 20 minutes to start to get into fat stores. Therefore, I look at 25-30 minutes as a minimum. Also, I noticed you did not comment on intensity. You can increase the intensity and burn more calories in that same 25-30 minutes. For example, if you are on an elliptical, you can increase the intensity in two ways. (1) go faster. (2) turn up the level.
Good! I would, as I suggested, increase that to 250 grams of protein a day. Every study I have ever seen indicates that higher protein diets work better for cutting fat. I have never seen a contrary result.
Keto forums are not geared toward bodybuilding, so the advice, while fine for most, probably is not fine for your particular goals, which are muscle and lean, right? Up the protein!

Lifting hard?

I have not testes serum IGF levels but my hgh is from a pharmacy since im a physician. I can prescribe stuff for myself or have my wife do it for me.
I do brisk walk, starting from 5kmph to 7.5 kmph
Also play around with incline but my right knee does not allow me to do incline treadmill for longer durations. Same with running. I cant run since it sort of hammers my bad knee. Elliptical seems like a better choice to increase intensity.

I lift hard. My total gym session is around 2 hours.
15 mins warmup 1 hour muscle group 20-25 min cardio followed by Abs.
I go hyper one week (12-15 reps and supersets) and heavy the other (5-10 reps).

I will up the protein

On tren for 16 days? Enanthate or acetate? Are you sweating like a pig into your sheets at night?

500 eq
200 test
My Tren A was presumably bunk. Since i had no sides and no benefits even on 100mg ed so i have started a different brand tren A since 2 days.

I would like to mention that My body is prone to abuse. I dont get sides from most drugs even on high doses. I guess i am blessed in this regard.

Get Shredded!

I have been having difficulty sleeping. Waking up a lot since a week but no night sweats. I feel sleepy again around 3pm.

I do brisk walk, starting from 5kmph to 7.5 kmph
Also play around with incline but my right knee does not allow me to do incline treadmill for longer durations. Same with running. I cant run since it sort of hammers my bad knee.
My knees hurt too, but the treadmill does not work for me. Maybe I am doing it wrong, but I cannot strip fat on that thing.
Elliptical seems like a better choice to increase intensity.
The elliptical works very well for me and is easy on my knees and I can turn the intensity up to kill when necessary to strip fat.

15 mins warmup 1 hour muscle group 20-25 min cardio followed by Abs.
Stop doing "abs" and use that ten minutes as extra cardio time.

I go hyper one week (12-15 reps and supersets) and heavy the other (5-10 reps).

I will up the protein
cool - let us know if the changes help.

My knees hurt too, but the treadmill does not work for me. Maybe I am doing it wrong, but I cannot strip fat on that thing.
The elliptical works very well for me and is easy on my knees and I can turn the intensity up to kill when necessary to strip fat.

Stop doing "abs" and use that ten minutes as extra cardio time.

cool - let us know if the changes help.

Thanks a lot once again for a detailed answer.

Back