• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anabolic menu test c results

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got there test c 200mg been taking 1.5cc for 6-7 weeks. One pin every week. Last pin was monday a week ago and blood pulled this Monday 7days later. Scored 1500 don't know why not an exact number first time lab corp has done this to me . I test 1050 or so on 200mg of Watson so this stuff is legit. If a moderator will pm me I can email him labs to post.
Thanks anablic menu
feb4dd71af065ce0bc631f5230c3b5ba.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got there test c 200mg been taking 1.5cc for 6-7 weeks. One pin every week. Last pin was monday a week ago and blood pulled this Monday 7days later. Scored 1500 don't know why not an exact number first time lab corp has done this to me . I test 1050 or so on 200mg of Watson so this stuff is legit. If a moderator will pm me I can email him labs to post.
Thanks anablic menu
posted

Last edited:
what else are you taking?

how are you feeling?

1500+ is a lil high for crusing purposes.

Scored 1500 don't know why not an exact number

Some laboratories do not give the exact number, as you see, they have a maximum roof (that normal people will never reach) beyond this do not go and just say > of 1500
I think that if you ask, they can verify the exact number but will probably cost you more.

what else are you taking?

how are you feeling?

1500+ is a lil high for crusing purposes.
well on 200mg Watson per week I hit 1050 I'm a good responder. I was just taking 1.5 cc test c for 300mg per week and 150mg deca with no ai. I'm feeling good. I'm probably gonna cut back to 200mg per week since it seems to be dosed properly.

Some laboratories do not give the exact number, as you see, they have a maximum roof (that normal people will never reach) beyond this do not go and just say > of 1500
I think that if you ask, they can verify the exact number but will probably cost you more.
my previous experience with this lab corp test normally has an exact number.

You need to order the females panel for #s higher than 1500.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

i did order female panel

Yes...but he means the uncapped female test. Uncapped meaning they will tell you a total above 1500 instead of making that the threshold

I understand uncapped. I order same one that I always order and never has been capped

Back