• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question for the Doc-DECA

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dr B,

It seems more clinics are open to prescribing Deca for patients on TRT. I understand that you subscribe to this protocol while others in the medical community are completely against this idea. What is your basis for prescribing Deca to TRT? What are you wanting to accomplish with this addition to traditional TRT? Aside from Deca, what other compounds do you believe have a role in TRT for men?

Thanks for your comments,
L

Deca would not be prescribed to anyone wishing to have children.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]Eq is a great compound in my opinion. Adding just 500 or so mg per week to your trt should yield very nice results[/FONT]

Because deca kills spermogenesis. It shuts down your own production of testosterone. Which is why you need test with a deca cycle. Very helpful for elderly. Joint support is crucial to those in need of complete testosterone replacement therapy.

sorry for the shortened answers. 16 hour work day...

Sooo u do prescribe deca then? If say someone i know has their children, has been scripted deca before, then it wouldnt be an issue??? :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My point is that he is asking the wrong person. You are not a part of Entourage. You are not prescribing Deca. Your status as an RN is sort of irrelevant, in context.
See this is why I just don't help people on this forum now. Everyone is so quick to discredit one another. If I have the answers, how am I irrelevant? You went out of your way just to say my information means nothing, because I'm not a doctor, but work with them on a daily basis. So no, my information is creditable. That just makes you a dick. The point of this forum is to help others. Which I did. Which your not doing. So don't say anything.

I just read through this thread for the first time and I did not take Malfeasance's comment in that context.

He was telling the other guy that you don't prescribe anything. He wasn't discrediting you.

Hell there are people on here I'd trust more than some doctors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See this is why I just don't help people on this forum now.
What?

Everyone is so quick to discredit one another.
I did not do that at all. You are missing the point entirely.

If I have the answers, how am I irrelevant?
I never said "you" are irrelevant.

You went out of your way just to say my information means nothing, because I'm not a doctor, but work with them on a daily basis. So no, my information is creditable. That just makes you a dick. The point of this forum is to help others. Which I did. Which your not doing. So don't say anything.
Wow. Must be your period. It's like talking to a woman. You missed the entire point.

This is a case of mistaken identity. That's all.

j2048b thought you were Dr. TRT. After all, your usernames are similar, and you were posting answers to questions.

He specifically asked you whether you prescribe Deca.

I pointed out to him that you are not the doctor.

You instantly bowed up and started waving around your RN credential, as if that has anything to do with whether you are the doctor at Entourage and whether you prescribe Deca, as he is asking.

I tried to explain the situation to you, and inform you that you missed the entire thing, but you were already hyped up and ready for war, and completely missed the point again, even though I explained it to you in very simple terms.

Now you come back with all of this ranting crap, all of which is a strawman, because it has nothing to do with anything I said.

Go back and chill out and read for context. Maybe you will get it this time.

Nandrolone works well for muscle wasting.

I just read through this thread for the first time and I did not take Malfeasance's comment in that context.
That's because you are not an RN. :D

He was telling the other guy that you don't prescribe anything. He wasn't discrediting you.
I am glad I am not the only one who understood what I wrote.

Hell there are people on here I'd trust more than some doctors.
Me, too. :roflmao: Especially when it comes to steroids.

Sorry. I really need to get some sleep... I took it the wrong way

Don't worry, I negged you already. More to come.

I got 4 positive reps and one neg for quote "giving out shitty information" which, I did not do. I also apologized for the misunderstanding... worst misuse of negging ever. THIS is why i was upset to begin with. perfect example.

Get Shredded!
I love Deca on trt to help with joint health and overall well being. It's a great compound if you have arthritic disorders such as degenerative disc disease and many others.low sides at the correct dose. Great for trt

dr B

just dont be to pushy... my endo scripted me anavar cuz he thought i needed an added DHT and wanted to lower my SHBG. Sometimes just working with them and asking questions and opening an honest dialogue helps

Very well said velociraptor44!

Opening dialogue is important especially when it is "outside" normal protocol.

Dr B

just dont be to pushy... my endo scripted me anavar cuz he thought i needed an added DHT and wanted to lower my SHBG. Sometimes just working with them and asking questions and opening an honest dialogue helps

Get me in touch with your endo. I'll fly to meet him. Endo up here won't let me pass 350 total test. Claim its within range. That's 30mg test a week. I've been through 4 endo s now. Decided to have my awesome primary doc run my bloods for me when needed. He only worries is test is over 1600. even then he gets it because I work in the same department and know him. I just don't get scripts. Everything comes online. Which sometimes I don't mind because Pharma test is cottonseed. I don't handle cottonseed well.

Yes- deca is given as a standard to HIV patients to aid in muscle wasting. Very good compound

Dr B

Get me in touch with your endo. I'll fly to meet him. Endo up here won't let me pass 350 total test. Claim its within range. That's 30mg test a week. I've been through 4 endo s now. Decided to have my awesome primary doc run my bloods for me when needed. He only worries is test is over 1600. even then he gets it because I work in the same department and know him. I just don't get scripts. Everything comes online. Which sometimes I don't mind because Pharma test is cottonseed. I don't handle cottonseed well.

i was surprised myself.... 200mg cyp weekly and 12.5mg var ed.🤷🏿*♂️

You have to love having a good and progressive doctor treating you ,even better that you work together! less
So many just wont do it. Hence, why I opened my own practice!

- - - Updated - - -

You have to love having a good and progressive doctor treating you ,even better that you work together! less

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Doc, would deca help with my herniated disc in my lower back? It seems like after I do back and leg days my lower back fucks with me for a couple days. DECA is back on the table with entourage right? If one of the reps could shoot me a PM I've got a question in regards to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back