• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rare product's (Dbol & Drol)

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
336d0dd0f6d348c798e2ecc49317d884.jpg

The steroid dianobol a.k.a. Anabol has a very strong androgenic and anabolic effect which manifests itself in an enormous build up of strength and muscle mass.
Anabol is simply a mass building steroid that works quickly and reliably.
A weight gain of 2 -4 pounds per week in the first six weeks is normal with dianobol.
When first introduced in 1960, Anabol , acquired a winning reputation among top atheletes. It was nick named " The Breakfast of Champions " and Anabol soon became the most favored and most used anabolic steroid by atheletes of all disciplines.
Anabol , is an oral steroid with a great effect on the protein metabolism.
The effect of dianobol promotes the protein synthesis, thus it supports the build up of muscle.
This effect manifests itself in a positive nitrogen balance. Dianobol promotes calcium deposits in the bones and and has a strengthening effect on the entire organism.
In the USA Anabol was introduced in the 1960s by Ciba Giegy. The patent expired on the product and this is how a number of rival brands emerged with the same chemical constituents. Anabol is a brand name and not a chemical name, therefore, any product containing methandienone, is now called Anabol ,even though it may have another brand name , such as Anabol.
Anabol aromatises easily so that it is not a very good steroid when working out for a competition but ,for those wishing to acquire raw size, it is a star among oral steroids.
Dianobol has a half-life time of only 3.2 - 4.5 hours. Meaning that you should take dianobol twice a day to enjoy a rich content in the blood stream.
Many bodybuilders ask if Anabol can be taken alone. The answer is yes, but, truly great and fast results are best achieved when stacked with deca or sustanon.

Take 10 x 5mg tabs of dbol a day and 4 to 6 amps of deca a week and watch for some amazing results in strength and size.
Both Deca and Anabol rely on quality protein intake. Steak has a particular affinity with this combination and further contributes to raw power and growth.
Dbol and deca are a famous and winning combination.
Daniel Duchain wrote in "The Underground steroid handbook" : " If you can't grow on deca and d-bol you're not gonna grow anything, no matter how fancy it is."

54a2584d7a70e52afab7021807a6a21b.jpg

Androlic Tablets by British Dispensary are an oral steroid which contains 50mg of the hormone Oxymetholone.

A few common nicknames for this substance are A-50, Anandrol 50 and A-bombs. Androlic Tablets are a very good drug for promoting massive gains in both strength and size. This steroid is very anabolic and will promote an increase in red blood cell count and appetite. The steroid was originally designed as a form of treatment for patients suffering from diseases which cause the body to waste away, such as HIV.

A lot of bodybuilders consider this drug to be the strongest oral that there is for sheer mass gain. It is important to note that some of this mass will be from water bloat caused by the steroid. While Anadrol is a DHT derived compound and therefore can't convert directly to estrogen, it still is known for many estrogenic related side effects. Some have speculated that A-50 somehow triggers the body's natural estrogen receptors into overdrive.

Anadrol is a very fast acting steroid and bodybuilders usually begin to notice its effects towards the end of the first week. Because of this, Androlic Tablets can make a great kickstart to any bulking cycle. It is important to note that A-50 can be liver toxic if not used responsibly. Bodybuilders are urged to keep cycles of this steroid short, preferably 6 weeks or less, and to keep doses to 100mg or less daily.

While Androlic Tablets will increase appetite in proper doses, this drug has been known to decrease appetite, making it difficult to eat, if abused in higher doses. Some users of this steroid also report headaches. Clearly this is a serious substance that should be treated with respect, but if used properly can be a very useful tool in achieving goals.

Those looking to cycle with Androlic Tablets will typically use it the first 3-6wks of a cycle that also includes an injectable form of Testosterone. For even more superior mass gains, bodybuilders may choose to add another injectable such as Deca Durabolin or Trenbolone Enanthate to the cycle. In these cases, mass and strength gains are sure to be nothing less than dramatic. Androlic Tablets will shut down the body's ability to produce testosterone naturally, therefore making a PCT regime crucial upon discontinued use.
Buy the anabolic Anadrol 50 steroid to gain strength and appetite.

Available at http://unclez.ru/8-other-products

Bump grab you a bottle of these boys And a bottle of our test/deca combo and let the gains begin. If you can't grow on that maybe you should take up knitting or kite flying lol.

These are amazing.. I loved both of these.. ran both... the drol was insane

The anabol is sick my favorite

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm sitting on some D-bol that I plan on using the beginning of January next year. Pretty excited to run these.

Ill go half if someone goes in. Is there a 1000 tabs or 500. The pink octagon dbol pictured there came in a 1000 5mg i took 10 a day. Def breakfast of champions...

So as i said anyone wanting to go in hit me up shit you can keep it all just give me 500 of them...

OTYG ill send you a pm bro..

Cheapthreads out..

Ill go half if someone goes in. Is there a 1000 tabs or 500. The pink octagon dbol pictured there came in a 1000 5mg i took 10 a day. Def breakfast of champions...

So as i said anyone wanting to go in hit me up shit you can keep it all just give me 500 of them...

OTYG ill send you a pm bro..

Cheapthreads out..

Good guy to deal with right here ^^^

IML Gear Cream!
We just reloaded with these baby’s. I have my trt check 2/7 then I’m blasting the dbol. I been thinking about it everyday and can’t wait to try them out

You should try and see if you can get these available for in town.

You all got to try the Human grade Anadrol produced by Alaven.

I can get them to you domestically just go look at the price and add 50% more to the total cost. 😉

Back