• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need Help, First Cycle!

MVALOR

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to do my first cycle. I am 5’10 160lbs at around 13% body fat. I have been running and swimming for over 5 years now. I frequent the gym at least 5 out of the 7 days . However, I just can’t seem to put on any more [lean] mass. I’ve tried bulking and devouring 4000 calories a day and that didn’t help at all, I would gain a few pounds and the next day, I would lose the gained weight, so I wanted to try a new approach.

I am looking to add some nice clean and lean muscle mass without compromising my figure or getting too bulky. I am on the school’s track and field team as well as the swim team so being bulky doesn’t really benefit me in that sense. I have done my research and have formulated a cycle, albeit a rough draft of a cycle, and the total plan would last 14 weeks. I was wondering this being my first cycle, if you guys had any advice? Thanks!

P.S I understand that most people encourage a straight Test E cycle as a beginner but I’m hoping to ru Anavar as well since the side effects, judging from other sites and forums, don’t seem to lethal between the two.

P.P.S I am going to be using Dragon Pharmacy products from OSG, any positive comments/feedback?

week 1-10 500mg Test E (again 250mg injections mon&thur)
week 4-10 Var 50mg ed
week 1-10 arimadex .5mg eod
week 11-14 clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20

I understand that some critiques are brutal but I really want honest opinions, thanks!

If you don't gain weight eating 4k calories, you're doing too much aerobic exercise. I would add Deca for bulking. Do a before cycle labs to get a base line. Good luck.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Deca through the cycle. 250-300.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Yeah if you didn't gain any weight you weren't eating enough.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hold on your on a school's track team and swim? Asking for advice...... ah how old are you unless I read ur post wrong

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hold on your on a school's track team and swim? Asking for advice...... ah how old are you unless I read ur post wrong

Probably college (hopefully) and if so you definitely don't sound like a D1 athlete but yeah how old are you?

Thanks for the responses so far!

I don't really want to take Deca since from the stuff that I've read, that bulks you up. Although that would look awesome, that would definitely slow me down when it comes to running and swimming

I am currently 21 and yea, I'm definitely not good enough to be on a D1 team haha.

Post diet we might be able to help and what do you run in track could help

I just want to put on 5-10 additional lbs of lean muscle mass since I will be studying abroad in Japan next semester and won't be competing has heavily during my time abroad. I was reading through forums and saw that this combination wasn't too harmful and is a good start to a lean mass gain?

My diet consists mostly of straight Protein with Brown rice for carbs.

Breakfast: 5-6 Eggs depending on if I run during the morning
Oatmeal
Greek Yogurt

Snack: Small Protein Bar with Yogurt

Lunch: Protein Bar
Chicken and Ham

Snack Pre and Post: Greek Yogurt
2 Protein Bars
2 Protein Shakes
Bacon and Chicken

Dinner: Brown Rice
Chicken
Mashed Potato with Gravy

This is of course a general outline of what I eat on a daily basis, I eat a lot more snacks ( ham, turkey, etc.) throughout the day whenever I'm hungry or I'll drink a can or 2 of soup

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I run Medleys and 100/200m

IML Gear Cream!
Throw out the shakes and bars and learn how to eat.
Then realize your TDEE is very high due to your sport which means you have to eat more.
Think calorie dense foods (fats).
Before you resort to a cycle try GOMAD for 3 months: gallon of milk (whole, preferably raw) a day and 3-4 sets of 20 rep squats or deads.
If that doesnt put some meat on ya then buy a dress.

You should be eating well over 4500 cals to be gaining anything

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Pn a consistent basis. Not one day

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Quit swimming and running. Lift weights and eat. Stay off steroids. You can take all the steroids in the world but if you keep burning calories you aren't going to grow. Pick what you want your body to look like and go for that.

Plus your body is still developing. Don't mess with any Anabolics for a while.

I agree hold off on anabolics until you are past competing. No point spoiling this part of your life.
Having said that....
I don't understand wanting to put on muscle but not wanting to bulk up? IMO, anavar might be great for your current sports but useless for putting on lean mass. At least when other compounds are out there that have palpable effects. Test and equipoise come to mind for a lightweight but effective stack.
I also agree on learning how to eat. To put on real mass you need to be eating (and shitting) constantly. When I ate 5,000 calories at 30/60/10 P/C/F I felt like all I did was eat. It was the part of bodybuilding I hated.

Does anyone use John Parrillo's concepts anymore? I used them in 1989 and drastically changed my appearance at shows six months apart. His nutrition manual was my eating bible, weighing food and counting calories based on it.

I agree hold off on anabolics until you are past competing. No point spoiling this part of your life.
Having said that....
I don't understand wanting to put on muscle but not wanting to bulk up? IMO, anavar might be great for your current sports but useless for putting on lean mass. At least when other compounds are out there that have palpable effects. Test and equipoise come to mind for a lightweight but effective stack.
I also agree on learning how to eat. To put on real mass you need to be eating (and shitting) constantly. When I ate 5,000 calories at 30/60/10 P/C/F I felt like all I did was eat. It was the part of bodybuilding I hated.

Does anyone use John Parrillo's concepts anymore? I used them in 1989 and drastically changed my appearance at shows six months apart. His nutrition manual was my eating bible, weighing food and counting calories based on it.
U will be surprised if you eat and change the training maybe lift alot heavier or work out with someone that stronger how fast the body changes....... when I went to college back in 01 I ate a ton was playing football worked out and only took cell tech lol and put on some serious mass..... running back that was 180 to 210 in 3 months huge difference...... I was waking up early for cafeteria then went back to bed slept for another 1.5 then on the way to class would make a bagel with honey and pb or something easy to eat but heavy....... cycles honestly shouldn't be used at 21 unless u are honestly wanting to bb..... I say reroute the diet some and change the lifting.... cardio is already handled as I see..... I would increase the carbs but consistency is key to putting the weight on

Keep the shakes and bars and lower the cardio.
I wouldn't add milk; add beef.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back