• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New website , same URL

Easier format for smoother ordering and some extra layers of security. It's definitely another step in the right direction

new and improved Website will be live in the next few days .

Just a heads up as well you will have to create your account again

How do I look at what's available and how to order if I want to get some gear? I've been running ep and home brew but always looking at other options if the quality is good and prices justify

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How do I look at what's available and how to order if I want to get some gear? I've been running ep and home brew but always looking at other options if the quality is good and prices justify

click here
www.Monster-gear.com

Looks like I've found home.... the site looks very user friendly and the ends and high potency options are just what I've been looking for.. already registered and looking forward to my first order and taking it to the next level... My only concern is if the high mgs of gear will make me sore if I pin several times a week? Anyway....thanks for the info bro..

Looks like I've found home.... the site looks very user friendly and the ends and high potency options are just what I've been looking for.. already registered and looking forward to my first order and taking it to the next level... My only concern is if the high mgs of gear will make me sore if I pin several times a week? Anyway....thanks for the info bro..

yes , high dosed gear will have some PIP.

Youre gonna get some soreness depending on the product. The eq 600 doesn't give me any issues at half an ml 4 times a week when mixed with my other aas. The test 500 has some bite but again that can be mitigated some by combining it in the syringe with other compounds

Good to know bro.. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I hate the damn feeling of a knot in my ass and hating to even drive my truck!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I'm wanting to run high mgs of npp/tren, and maybe some masteron with some dtabs and of course hcg and adex as needed.. Just like my motto is in the gym.. "shut the fuck up and grow"

our NPP/Tren is pretty smooth bro...

i would only be concerned with our Test 500mg as far as PIP

It did temporarily. And yes....the npp, tren blend causes me no pip

Good deal because I want to run some blends and high mgs... I'll be putting a good order in real soon bro.. got a question for ya, do you like adex or ndex for running high blend mgs? I don't have problems with trying to convert but I've got a couple of buddies that like ndex but I've always ran adex with My heavy test regimen. My testies hurt from time to time so I'm going to start running some hcg for the duration.

Ran two bottles of the test 500 during my blast. Experienced no pip, then again i have a nurse inject me 9/10 times so its almost never in anything but the perfect spot.

Ran two bottles of the test 500 during my blast. Experienced no pip, then again i have a nurse inject me 9/10 times so its almost never in anything but the perfect spot.

how much did you pin bro?

Hello guys and gals hope everybody is well, thank you for the feedback on the website, please keep giving me more feedback on the website so we can make it as good as it can be.
The new customer service email program started yesterday, all customers will be receiving a total of six emails which charts the entire ordering process.

Any feedback on that is much appreciated

Back