• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

puretropin vs godtropin?

dbp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone tried both and care to comment?

Haven't tried both only pures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Godtropin is legit just under dosed, advertised as 24ius per bottle, tested 14-17ius per

Where does this dosing info come from? Has anyone verified puretropin dosing?

Thanks for that testing data. That's awesome!

So...... if all 4 of the godtropin samples are averaged they actually have 17.3 units/vial. That is double what the puretropin sample tested at.

Thanks for that testing data. That's awesome!

So...... if all 4 of the godtropin samples are averaged they actually have 17.3 units/vial. That is double what the puretropin sample tested at.

Keep in mind those tests were from awhile back, and with the inconsistency in generic gh, who knows?!

I wish we had more puretropin test results. I sent an email to the godtropin folks yesterday and I'm waiting to hear back.
"I'm going to order some HGH soon and I'd like to use your services. I posted on question on anabolicsteroidforums asking for a comparison between purtropin and godtropin. One of the responses said godtropin is not as potent as claimed, testing at 14-17 units/vial instead of the claimed 24 units. Any comments on this?

Also, I noticed the pricing for a single kit is a much better value (250/kit) than multiple kits (620/2kits). What's up with that?"

We'll see what the response is.

His response here was very unprofessional. https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/whats-the-verdict-on-godtropin.134384324/
Thinking I'm probably going with puretropin with the unreliable godtropin test results. I've also become a fan of this board and want to support the sponsors here. It's just hard with this because I'm so tight money wise (something really bad happened), but with my health issues I'm hopeful this can help my body heal. It's really my last hope before major surgery becomes likely.

IML Gear Cream!
I wish we had more puretropin test results. I sent an email to the godtropin folks yesterday and I'm waiting to hear back.
"I'm going to order some HGH soon and I'd like to use your services. I posted on question on anabolicsteroidforums asking for a comparison between purtropin and godtropin. One of the responses said godtropin is not as potent as claimed, testing at 14-17 units/vial instead of the claimed 24 units. Any comments on this?

Also, I noticed the pricing for a single kit is a much better value (250/kit) than multiple kits (620/2kits). What's up with that?"

His response here was very unprofessional. https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/whats-the-verdict-on-godtropin.134384324/
Thinking I'm probably going with puretropin with the unreliable godtropin test results. I've also become a fan of this board and want to support the sponsors here. It's just hard with this because I'm so tight money wise (something really bad happened), but with my health issues I'm hopeful this can help my body heal. It's really my last hope before major surgery becomes likely.

IMO the ironlion puretropin would be the best bet, they have a real good rep. With Godtropin I've heard of some people recently suffering from red weld etc at the inj sight, which may mean impurities etc

Shoot me a pm with how many kits you are looking to buy.

Puretropins are excellent. I have run 4 kits and all were straight up

Keep mind, 99% of the members of that forum are mentally challenged. Good sources are treated the same as bad.

i dont see Godtropins on their new website..

link?

my buddy has been on Godtropin for a few months and loves them!

Back