• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rip Rich Piana

Fitnessnutri

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Rest in peace Rich Piana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rest in peace Rich Piana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just seen this about 15 minutes ago!!
Dam, rip rich.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYNgkfhh3U6/

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Very nice heartfelt post by Phil.

Rich was controversial to say the least. Some loved him, some hated him. I was always a fan of him. He pulled no punches and always told it like it was. Some of his opinions or thoughts I didn't always agree with, but his honesty and no bullshit approach was definitely something to be respected.

And I know it's still early and no real cause has been determined....but I'm still not gonna 100% blame his steroid abuse for his death. I'm sure eventually it would have caught up to him in some way, but I always had a feeling rich was into other things. There were always rumors of substance abuse (non-aas). To be totally honest, I (selfishly) want to believe that it was related to recreational substance abuse. I want to believe that all these role models and icons in the BB and AAS community aren't dropping like flies because of steroids alone.

Back