Gorilla Pharm

Upcoming Tren review

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

How are you guys liking his tren? Just placed an order for some tren, mast, dbol, and aromasin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I'm extremely sensitive to tren. Started backup with tren e and I'll report back. In the past I've never been able to go past 200mg a week. Crazy thing is I can take 2 grams of test no problem, but tren can't get past 200mg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

I can tell a huge difference with Tren..my body responds wonderfully to about 100mg/ week.. at 500 I felt like I was constantly in fight or flight mode..and that's just a week in. 2 weeks should already be sleepless (depending on the dose)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Thought I was the only one who ran 100mg a week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    211 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DbolishSleevery View Post
    Well today was Week 3 Day 1, and my bench has gone up 30lb from last week, as well as I have crazy energy in the gym (I could stay there for hours and not burn out). I'm up 4lb from day 1 of this blast as well. Honestly wanna say I've leaned out a tad, but I may be imagining that? I'm not sure. I still don't "feel" the tren, minus an increase in libido, but I'm not complaining so long as I get results! Considering this is week 3, I'm hoping things will start to get really interesting
    If your bench went up 30 lbs then you're feeling the Tren. And IMO you are doing it the right way with low test. I usually run it the same way...300mg Test Prop or TPP with 500-700mg Tren A.

Running it that way you shouldn't get any sides either. I never get any...no night sweats, no loss of libido, nothing bad at all. The sides will come if you raise the test to around the same level as your Tren or higher.

Gorilla is some of the strongest stuff I've used. It's been a while though. But I'm sure if you keep at it like you are, you'll love the results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Almost a month in at 400mg a week. Most I have ever taken. Sides are minimal besides aggression, but I've kept this under control. My wife has always been able to call it when I'm on Tren and this time she can't. Physical changes have been very noticeable as clothes are getting too tight. Personally whatever is different about this batch I view as a positive. Low sides and obvious muscle gain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DbolishSleevery View Post
    My bad then; wasn't sure if y'all were affiliated or not. I was actually thinking about it after making this thread, and seeing as how I currently own over a years worth of y'all's test E, I figured I would go ahead and get labs on it. I'll probably get that done in 2 weeks and post them up for everyone.
    Ever get the labs done on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Desielmike View Post
    Ever get the labs done on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Apologize for the super late reply. Havenít been on the forum in a while. Looked it up because I couldnít quite remember the results I had from 700mg Tren. I ended up having to bail at week 4 because I had ZERO appetite... was struggling to get in 2,000 calories a day. Still have the supply that I didnít use though, and Iím going to be starting a run @ 525mg this Sunday. To answer your question though, YES I actually ended up getting some bloods with the test E a few months back. Canít give super detailed info other than testosterone came back at ďover 1,500Ē (exact number wasnít given) @ 300mg/wk.
    All Statements Are For Entertainment Purposes Only

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Also I mentioned having ordered some GP Dbol in this thread as well... all I can say is that it was amazing 😉

-the TNE I have only tried a few times. Hard to really gauge it, tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

I ordered during the sale last year also. The tren-A was fucking legit. I remember some people thinking it was going to be bunk because the sale was so good.
    I still have some left over and look forward to the heart burn, night sweats, and fucked up dreams. I'll do bloods this year and post them up. My estrogen gets a false reading with nandrolone products and I expect it to be off the chart.
    It's going to be a great summer.
    Last edited by Reprisal 6; 05-02-2018 at 08:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points

The Tren is still some of the best I've ever used, I can barely tolerate 200mg/wk anymore.
    Just a word on the TNE. I'm on a TRT cyp dose and when I use 100mg TNE I really notice it, my aggression goes up for hours even after my work out, it's one of my favorites.