• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Just Prescribed Testosterone at 18, Need Advice and Thoughts

Negative ghost rider. I'm actually in recovery. Working a solid program and work at a treatment center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats brother I'd never wish that kind of addiction on my worst enemy, glad your in recovery and doing well.

Congrats brother I'd never wish that kind of addiction on my worst enemy, glad your in recovery and doing well.

Yea extremely grateful that I got out of that alive. 7 overdoses, 1 OD resulting in cardiac arrest (almost bit the dust on this one, hit with Narcan 5 Times at 4mg each before I woke up), multiple treatment centers, Hep C... luckily my body fought that shit off on its own, and HIV neg. lost many a friends to this disease, shits hard but best thing I ever did was put the needle down. Now I just do IM injections of Test :)

Yea extremely grateful that I got out of that alive. 7 overdoses, 1 OD resulting in cardiac arrest (almost bit the dust on this one, hit with Narcan 5 Times at 4mg each before I woke up), multiple treatment centers, Hep C... luckily my body fought that shit off on its own, and HIV neg. lost many a friends to this disease, shits hard but best thing I ever did was put the needle down. Now I just do IM injections of Test :)

It's okay my friend, life is vicious and does not discriminate, I lost good friends to the garbage. Maybe getting away from all things and going holistic for addictive behaviors may be a better approach. Maybe give it a try, don't let one habit be fulfilled with another, even though I do believe test helps with depression. Many times you see someone say one thing and yet in reality they are still fucked. Don't be a statistic, mane the commitment to change.

It's okay my friend, life is vicious and does not discriminate, I lost good friends to the garbage. Maybe getting away from all things and going holistic for addictive behaviors may be a better approach. Maybe give it a try, don't let one habit be fulfilled with another, even though I do believe test helps with depression. Many times you see someone say one thing and yet in reality they are still fucked. Don't be a statistic, mane the commitment to change.

Thank you much my friend. So far I’m doing good on administering my own Test. No abusing it. I’d like to do a cycle at some point but for now I’m still learning and researching. I’ll stick to my TRT dosing. I’d really like to get off these damn anti depressants but I know they help me stay in a good place mentally. Being a psychology major, working toward finishing my degree, I can understand the necessity of anti depressants in recovery. A lot of times, not all the time, addiction/alcoholism is comorbid, meaning that additional diseases or disorders occur alongside it. I know one of the major reasons I did dope was to self medicate my depression, because at one point, it worked. Then it became a necessary to live life each day. Eternally grateful.

Back