• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trying a new stack

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love to mix different compounds and experiment and closely monitor results .... So I am going to start this new one and I will follow up with my results and pics ... Test , EQ , Mast and Proviron ... The EQ may be the magic bullet for me , I tried it before but I never gave it enough time to really see the results .. I like to stay lean year round .

I like the mix though I would not use Mast and Proviron together.

What doses?

How are you doing on the alcohol? Cutting back? If for no other reason to quit, remember it wreaks havoc on your E2 and Test levels.

As far as DHT's, I agree with ldog. Pick between proviron or mast but not both. What doses were you thinking on everything ?

As far as DHT's, I agree with ldog. Pick between proviron or mast but not both. What doses were you thinking on everything ?
Ya it is probably redundant running the both ... Proviron is weak sauce ... However I am curious to see what EQ can do ... On a side note and I know it has all been covered , but it is soooooooo sad about Dallas ... Poor kid ... I don't know why but I am REALLY upset about the news ... I was in Vegas last year , and the day after the Olympia I was going down to the pool and I saw him in the lobby talking to some smoking young ladies , and as I walked pasted I just gave a salute because I didn't want to bother him and he just said thanks brother , wait until next year ... I know that sounds stupid but he seemed like a gentle giant , and watching some of his YouTube after a show you can see he is very sensitive and open ... Anyways it sucks .... Poor kid ...

Test 250 ... I really want to cut back on the test because my levels where 3347 and I am thinking EQ 600 ??? But not sure need to research that ... and the Mast at 400

Yeah 600 is a good dose of EQ, very mild, I start to get sides at 800, some anxiety, nervousness, racing heart, 1g is about my limit and that's with a trt dose of test, high test or other compounds added and I run it around 600.

Ya it is probably redundant running the both ... Proviron is weak sauce ... However I am curious to see what EQ can do ... On a side note and I know it has all been covered , but it is soooooooo sad about Dallas ... Poor kid ... I don't know why but I am REALLY upset about the news ... I was in Vegas last year , and the day after the Olympia I was going down to the pool and I saw him in the lobby talking to some smoking young ladies , and as I walked pasted I just gave a salute because I didn't want to bother him and he just said thanks brother , wait until next year ... I know that sounds stupid but he seemed like a gentle giant , and watching some of his YouTube after a show you can see he is very sensitive and open ... Anyways it sucks .... Poor kid ...

I'm with ya. I never even met the guy or even been in the same building as him but that shit hit me pretty hard that's just a deep ass gut shot...he had so much going for himself and seemed like a super duper guy. RIP

Test 250 ... I really want to cut back on the test because my levels where 3347 and I am thinking EQ 600 ??? But not sure need to research that ... and the Mast at 400

In my experience 800 mgs and above is where eq really shines

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah 600 is a good dose of EQ, very mild, I start to get sides at 800, some anxiety, nervousness, racing heart, 1g is about my limit and that's with a trt dose of test, high test or other compounds added and I run it around 600.
I heard about the anxiety with EQ and hunger ... I hope the former is not true because I struggle with anxiety sometimes like most of us

I cannot comment on EQ. Never ran it because my RBC runs high even on TRT doses of test. Right now I'm at test 210mg/wk, and 500mg masteron, but I'm dropping the mast soon to 300mg/wk and cruising for weeks. Obviously some people love EQ, some say it's garbage. A lot like primo. You tell us bro :)

That sounds like me with NPP... at anything above 500mg. I am such a pussy. Yet I can tolerate tren ace just fine except the lethargy after 6 weeks is a deal breaker. Nandrolone is not in my stars....

Last edited:
I heard about the anxiety with EQ and hunger ... I hope the former is not true because I struggle with anxiety sometimes like most of us

The hunger side is very mild for me, I get a little at the beginning but goes away after 3-4wks. EQ acts as a mild diretic too, drop a few pounds of water and my blood pressure stays down. I feel really good on EQ, better than most other compounds, but the gains are on the lower end too. I still like it and will continue to use it, primo is stronger and makes me filler looking at the same doses for me. You just have to try it and see what you think.

That sounds like me with NPP... at anything above 500mg. I am such a pussy. Yet I can tolerate tren ace just fine except the lethargy after 6 weeks is a deal breaker. Nandrolone is not in my stars....

What about deca? The usual tren sides start to dissipate after 8wks, but the one that just keeps building the whole cycle till I tap out is the lethargy, just gets worse and worse. I ran 100-200 tren for a long run once, like 16wks, and the lethargy still was bad at the end, just took longer to get there.

The hunger side is very mild for me, I get a little at the beginning but goes away after 3-4wks. EQ acts as a mild diretic too, drop a few pounds of water and my blood pressure stays down. I feel really good on EQ, better than most other compounds, but the gains are on the lower end too. I still like it and will continue to use it, primo is stronger and makes me filler looking at the same doses for me. You just have to try it and see what you think.
Ya definitely. I normally wake up to pee once a night but on eq it's two
and sometimes three times

Back