• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Carbs vs Tren Sides

DUTCHPHARMA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Finally got tired of all the wet sheets and staying up all night. I think I may have finally solved the mystery and beat the Tren sides. After toying with different foods and compound intake prior to bedtime, I believe I have found the sweetspot.
Looks like heavy carbs before bed is the ticket. Somehow it seems by taking in some carbs prior to sleep, keeps me asleep longer and with far less sweating.
Any of you guys experienced this before?

Lots of guys swear that having no carbs in their last meal a few hours before bedtime stops the sweats. I've tried everything and I still sweat like a beast.

My last cycle, I was low carbing. Less than 35-50 grams a day. My last meal was the lowest meal for the day in carbs. Even at 75mg of tren a a day, I still had copious amounts of night sweats. I haven't tried tren with more than 75 mg ed with high carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I don't eat high carbs on tren I feel like shit. It seems like the more simple carbs I eat the better I feel.
Tren is a seriously strong compound that burns energy up with a quickness. I eat mostly clean but if I don't eat some
"dirty" food I really feel miserable. I sweat every night. Can anyone relate?

I have never in 6 years of cycling tren ever had night sweats, never. And what's odd is I sweat very easily. I almost always use tren with a CKD (low carb diet), I thought maybe that was why. Nope, ran months of chicken, broccoli, thai jasmine rice diet with plenty of oatmeal, fish, and more broccoli and jasmine rice.... No tren sweats even at 700mg tren ace/wk

Shows we are all different.

I have never in 6 years of cycling tren ever had night sweats, never. And what's odd is I sweat very easily. I almost always use tren with a CKD (low carb diet), I thought maybe that was why. Nope, ran months of chicken, broccoli, thai jasmine rice diet with plenty of oatmeal, fish, and more broccoli and jasmine rice.... No tren sweats even at 700mg tren ace/wk

You're a lucky man then. I have the thermostat set as low as the gf can tolerate and I still soak the sheets every night. It's taking its toll on my cardio abilities too, I had to get an asthma inhaler so I can fuck her proper .

the same problem with you,my friend told me don't combine carbs with tren before bed ,it seems a little bit better than before

I'm kind of the opposite. I feel best with high carbs during the day then if I eat a meal with carbs after 7pm I will sweat like a bitch all night.

If I don't eat high carbs on tren I feel like shit. It seems like the more simple carbs I eat the better I feel.
Tren is a seriously strong compound that burns energy up with a quickness. I eat mostly clean but if I don't eat some
"dirty" food I really feel miserable. I sweat every night. Can anyone relate?

I would say that I am in the same situation.

However, carbohydrates (glycogen) within the muscle bind and retain water. 1 gr of glyco bind to 3 gram of water.
Without carbs go into depletion and the water is released.
It's not so much carbohydrates you eat before sleep as well as those of the whole day.

IML Gear Cream!
Do we know what's happening that's causing the sweating at night? Mine has to be the worst case ever. Literally soak through my clothes and sheets, drenched and smells awful. Happens with or without carbs during evening/night. But I definitely eat plenty of carbs through the day or I don't feel good at all.

Like all the effects, there are those who suffer and who does not.

I also sweat normally without tren.
With tren (carbs or not) I sweat even more.

Now that it's summer and it's hot I wake up and change t-shirt and Bed linens to get back to sleep

On high carbs I don't sweat at night much at all but during the day I do.
The higher cards also help me sleep longer.

When I cut back on carbs or none at all at the last 2 meals I will sweat more while asleep and even wake up because of it.

I will literally get up grab a towel to dry off and then go back to bed. It's like a damn pool between my pecks and neck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't sweat like most guys do on tren during the day or lifting, Im dry as a bone, but at night faggettaboutit.. All AAS makes me sweat at night, tren being the worst. But during the day, Im solid.. odd

Back