• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Bloods in, need real advice

Naveedz

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My new bloods are i did because ive had high prolactin issues where its always at 19-23 on my blood tests consistently for the past year despite never using any aas, and only using sr9009 and cardarine awhile back about 7 months ago. Im on a cut and my test is a little above 500 with estro at 12 which seems kinda low which is weird. I have some dostinex on hand and prami and was wondering what Dosage would it be appropriate to dose each at since my prolactin is at 20 and not crazy high. I dont want to tank my prolactin, i want to be in the healthy range to feel good and have my sexual drive back.

Attachments

• IMG_0706.PNG
    IMG_0706.PNG
    143.5 KB · Views: 61
Imo dostinex wont kill you or do anything bad, so if you want you can start at 0.25 if youre paranoid for nothing,but if you got a good ammount drop .5mg mondays or .25 every 4 days for 2 weeks and then once a week at .5 but dont go too long on it..Do you use any anti depressants, benzo antipsychotics or anything else unrelated for that matter? Its imp since alot of things affect prolactin

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I dont take anything at all, no meds or anything and i got checked for any tumours and i have none. If the picture is blurry i am sorry guys i dont have access to a computer till later tonight to re-upload. But my test is at 512, estrogen at 12 and prolactin at 19

Back