• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle results using Pharmacomstore

hankhill

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thought I’d leave a bit of a results post from a first cycle I just finished up.

Starting stats:
215lbs
6’1"
Roughly 15%
Bench: 325 lb
Squat: 405
Deadlift: 585

Ending stats:
240lbs
Similar %15 range
Bench: 385
Squat: 455
Deadlift: 635

The Cycle was 8 weeks

Test prop: 125mg EOD 8wk
dbol: 10mg 3x/d for 4wk
adex: .25mg EOD 8wk
PCT: Clomid: 50mg 2x/d for 1wk, then 25mg/d for 3wk

This was all stuff from Pharmacomstore. I think it worked well, prop hurt like a bitch though.Yes this was a small amount of test, but it clearly gave me some satisfying results. dbol blew me up and test held me in tight for the rest of the cycle.

Calorie intake was roughly 4300 at peak and a basic 40/40/20 macro split. I was going for the quick strength boost and have been holding onto it well for 4 weeks while dropping some water weight back down to 230. Feel free to criticize, opinions are appreciated and maybe my first cycle sucked ass and I’m dumb, I’m open to that. I’m looking into another one soon and would like to up it to 500-700mg weekly of test and stack with something else (Tren? Probably not a good idea). I think I responded to the 125 EOD very well. I went through with this because I had done a nice big bulk a year back and got to 250, but felt just fat and slow and strength didn’t exactly boom. This cycle gave me a huge boost and kept my body comp/image about the same except bigger!

Also, wanted to thank Vlad for his support back when I ordered, he was great!

Test prop has never hurt for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Prop always hurts me... Tried a few different brands and I do not do it well... Hopefully you will adapt to it or maybe just go with a long ester next cycle...

Anyways thanks for posting up even if it's your first post

Back