• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As we get older ( fat )

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Now being 47 , being big is not important , I am obsessed with being lean as fuck , however still having full round delts , chest , vascular arms ... I don't even want big arms , and they fucking grow easy and I am not bragging ... Sometimes I take time off training arms because I think with tattoos it looks better with thinner lean long arms ( I know that sounds weird ) but for you young guys getting big is what it's all about because I used to be the same way , when I was young I couldn't get fat so it was a challenge to get big as possible ... Now being older , and the older guys know exactly what I am talking about , getting big is easy , but being lean is the hard part ... Anyways now when I see some SWOLE dude walking around like a tough guy carrying over 20% body fat it makes me laugh because that shit is easy , and if I here somebody say I am BULKING I am going to shove a doughnut in his face .... If you want to bulk you can, but stay lean year round ... Why walk around with a big moon fat face and flabby tits and a big gut ? Anyways that is my vent of the day ...

Shut the fuck up you alcoholic no-credibility havin ass old shitbag

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
The funny part about this guy saying no credibility , is that I put it ALL out there ... Has anybody ever seen this guy ? Has anybody seen how susesfull he has become ? Huh ? What ? I can't here you

There is some truth to your rant. I'm 45 but I pride myself on looking better than most folks younger than me. I'm a firm believer is Masteron...its really my go to most of the year....if your goal is lean and strong....Mast will be your best friend.

How is the drinking? Are you cutting back? One day I hope to hear that you have given up on it and put your faith is something more healthy.

Now being 47 , being big is not important , I am obsessed with being lean as fuck , however still having full round delts , chest , vascular arms ... I don't even want big arms , and they fucking grow easy and I am not bragging ... Sometimes I take time off training arms because I think with tattoos it looks better with thinner lean long arms ( I know that sounds weird ) but for you young guys getting big is what it's all about because I used to be the same way , when I was young I couldn't get fat so it was a challenge to get big as possible ... Now being older , and the older guys know exactly what I am talking about , getting big is easy , but being lean is the hard part ... Anyways now when I see some SWOLE dude walking around like a tough guy carrying over 20% body fat it makes me laugh because that shit is easy , and if I here somebody say I am BULKING I am going to shove a doughnut in his face .... If you want to bulk you can, but stay lean year round ... Why walk around with a big moon fat face and flabby tits and a big gut ? Anyways that is my vent of the day ...

Shut the fuck up you alcoholic no-credibility havin ass old shitbag

Well see how this clown , whoever he is just attacks me for no reason with the thoughts the other members will laugh , like Skip and he will be a member of the good old boys club because he is probably a weak insecure DB

There is some truth to your rant. I'm 45 but I pride myself on looking better than most folks younger than me. I'm a firm believer is Masteron...its really my go to most of the year....if your goal is lean and strong....Mast will be your best friend.

How is the drinking? Are you cutting back? One day I hope to hear that you have given up on it and put your faith is something more healthy.
I switched from Mast to Winny , but I think going back to Mast ... Liver friendly and keeps me horny ... Also Winny gives me zits like on my head or my arm ??? It's weird

This is why I don't post much anymore . I do notice it is a bote fest around here lately

You gonna be at the expo next month?
No I am not going this year , it's boring I only went last year because of Levrone ... Plus I don't want to bump into you and get beat up ..

1a1db367326be64efbc329775855cb17.gif

There is nothing better than the DHT alpha feeling from Masteron!

I switched from Mast to Winny , but I think going back to Mast ... Liver friendly and keeps me horny ... Also Winny gives me zits like on my head or my arm ??? It's weird

Ha ha ... listen to this guy ( this message is Snip Fourskin approved ) ???? Huh ? Like it means shit if he approves something .. lmao

Sumner!

You didn't think that was funny?

It was both ironic and self deprecating humor.

See I was making fun of...wait, do you know what ironic or self deprecating mean? Get back to me, always good to know my audience before I get into the details.

As to the name calling that's weak. Have an argument make one other wise you got nothing.

I pretty much feel the same way. I'm in my early 40's and have never been leaner in my life. Took me about 40 years too find my abs and I dont want to shovel a bunch of fat on top of them now. Getting big was never a problem for me but my body likes to hold fat like a sumbitch. Also now that I'm getting older Im looking at longevity. I have some shoulder issues and have no business slamming heavy weights to feed my ego. Actually I wish I would have dropped the ego lifting a long time ago. This past year I have switched to low volume high intensity workouts. About 45 minitues weights tops plus whatever cardio I'm going to do. I take very little rest between sets and make each rep count(good form, squeeze etc). I feel the results have been very positive. My goal is to continue adding a few pounds of quality lean mass every year..

The funny part about this guy saying no credibility , is that I put it ALL out there ... Has anybody ever seen this guy ? Has anybody seen how susesfull he has become ? Huh ? What ? I can't here you

he has a log, posts tons of pics

Get Shredded!
Sumner!

You didn't think that was funny?

It was both ironic and self deprecating humor.

See I was making fun of...wait, do you know what ironic or self deprecating mean? Get back to me, always good to know my audience before I get into the details.

As to the name calling that's weak. Have an argument make one other wise you got nothing.
Love it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I pretty much feel the same way. I'm in my early 40's and have never been leaner in my life. Took me about 40 years too find my abs and I dont want to shovel a bunch of fat on top of them now. Getting big was never a problem for me but my body likes to hold fat like a sumbitch. Also now that I'm getting older Im looking at longevity. I have some shoulder issues and have no business slamming heavy weights to feed my ego. Actually I wish I would have dropped the ego lifting a long time ago. This past year I have switched to low volume high intensity workouts. About 45 minitues weights tops plus whatever cardio I'm going to do. I take very little rest between sets and make each rep count(good form, squeeze etc). I feel the results have been very positive. My goal is to continue adding a few pounds of quality lean mass every year..
Yup ... high volume light weights ... I did notice Mast made me strong as fuck ????

Half y'all older than my parents.

Let it sink in

No I am not going this year , it's boring I only went last year because of Levrone ... Plus I don't want to bump into you and get beat up ..

Damn... I go there every year... And always leave with a check.. This year I'll put your name on it and send you a pic :)

Never cared too much about leanness, I do care about "not getting fat". At 51, I still like having some size...

Back