• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

how much better is npp then deca?

Mr. T

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Deca is only a longer ester than npp. I'd like to here peoples results, differences, side effects, etc.tons of people are loving it.
I'm currently on deca but only for
a therapeutic dose of 100mg a week. I see tons of people on here loving it. I'm not a fan of pinning every other day but I'm curious what results their getting.

Please mention the sponsor being used.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I use both. I will run BOTH at first until the deca takes effect. Than I will drop the NPP because the deca is all ready working. I do the same with test e and test p....I stop the test p once the test e takes effect. As for better....it's the same thing with different esters.

/V

I use both. I will run BOTH at first until the deca takes effect. Than I will drop the NPP because the deca is all ready working. I do the same with test e and test p....I stop the test p once the test e takes effect.

/V

That seems like a really good idea thanks man

Thanks bro. For now I'm using it for joints. I don't know if I'm more receptive but the joint relief phenomenal. I've always had terrible joints.

I've used it in the past STRICTLY for my back. I have several back issues like short acute scoliosis, lumbar radiculapathy, along with some nerve damage from a couple chunks of shrapnel. 75mg a week would lubricate all my joints to the point where I would feel some relief in my back. Problem is, you keep wanting more because you start looking at it as a pain killer. In truth, I was in chronic pain and was doing anything for relief. But the higher the dose, the more likely you are to need to use an anti E. But yeah, low doses did have a major effect on my back....and in the past, when I had joint pain from GH, NPP was the cure.

/V

I'm at 500mg test cyp. 100mg deca currently. Not looking to take gh. Still young. 27.

I'm at 500mg test cyp. 100mg deca currently. Not looking to take gh. Still young. 27.

Sounds good! I wasn't suggesting that you use GH....just saying how it helped with joint issues with it as well.

/V

I love both NPP and Deca and even though they are the same compound, they are much different to me.

Deca is more powerful in my opinion. I get much thicker and the joint relief is so much more than NPP.

NPP doesn't give me near the look of deca. Or the same level of joint relief. I get the joint relief but only at 600mg or higher. NPP works best at 800mg or higher.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I love both NPP and Deca and even though they are the same compound, they are much different to me.

Deca is more powerful in my opinion. I get much thicker and the joint relief is so much more than NPP.

NPP doesn't give me near the look of deca. Or the same level of joint relief. I get the joint relief but only at 600mg or higher. NPP works best at 800mg or higher.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Second this exactly

Back