• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle post baby log

gymprincess1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I decided to post although not really that comfortable. But figured not enough female post. Started cycle of var June 15th 10mg a day then bumped to 15mg July 15th. Also cycling clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Dosing .6 of syringe. Photos are before then 2 weeks in so not much change. Will be posting 2 month updates soon. But so far getting leaner weight is The Same but lifts are all 20+ lbs up.
fd878426b0dc66c39dc2066a34bf70a5.jpg
dc02bbb7006e7721d0e783fe95f2e846.jpg
eca7976d163242c243e3cc1f1c101f31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How's you diet ? You doing cardio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

following - good luck girl - lots of good helpful members here - glad to see a female with the "balls" to post up - so much testosterone on this forum - hopefully they can be somewhat respectful to a lady -

Stay focused and keep hitting it hard. You will reach your goals and if you need anything there are a lot of very knowledgeable people who will help you every step of the way.

Sent from my Alcatel 7046T using Tapatalk

Work hard gympricess u will get there!

Already look badass in my opinion, but good luck.

Extraordinary measures yield extraordinary results no doubt

IML Gear Cream!
How's you diet ? You doing cardio?

I was doing 1700 calories for awhile but bumped it up to 1900. Weight is fluctuating the same as it was on the 1700. I started carb cycling 2 days at 20% carbs 2 days at 30% carbs 2 days at 40% carbs and 1 day at 45%. Train about 5x a week and do 3 to 4 hiit sessions a week between cycling and different circuit exercises. Any tips would appreciated. Post pregnancy I was 225 so got down to now 170-175 but diet is tricky

I was doing 1700 calories for awhile but bumped it up to 1900. Weight is fluctuating the same as it was on the 1700. I started carb cycling 2 days at 20% carbs 2 days at 30% carbs 2 days at 40% carbs and 1 day at 45%. Train about 5x a week and do 3 to 4 hiit sessions a week between cycling and different circuit exercises. Any tips would appreciated. Post pregnancy I was 225 so got down to now 170-175 but diet is tricky

Yes diet is very tricky and results are based off it. Stay focused on your goal (What is your goal? Certain weight? , look?). I think you look great now also but that's me. Make a point to check in here regularly and post as a form of accountability of what you've done or haven't done.

Women always get the best advice from top guys on here if you do.

Yes diet is very tricky and results are based off it. Stay focused on your goal (What is your goal? Certain weight? , look?). I think you look great now also but that's me. Make a point to check in here regularly and post as a form of accountability of what you've done or haven't done.

Women always get the best advice from top guys on here if you do.
Thanks. I am going for a more physique look but maintanable year round. But I also am working on my strength as well. So I guess a mid ground looking good but strong too. I am doing a 5x5 style training for the main lifts. Numbers have for sure went up. I will check in and be posting the 2 month update this week.

Thanks. I am going for a more physique look but maintanable year round. But I also am working on my strength as well. So I guess a mid ground looking good but strong too. I am doing a 5x5 style training for the main lifts. Numbers have for sure went up. I will check in and be posting the 2 month update this week.

I would say you are well on your way then. What's the length of time you plan on running the var?

I would say you are well on your way then. What's the length of time you plan on running the var?
I plan to run a total of 12 weeks. Then after a rest period I will begin a new cycle. Starting with winstrol. Possibly 5 mg just to see how I do with it then adding 10mg of var then possibly add another 5 of winstrol. I have previously ran var UP To 20mg no sides except a little acne.

Oh ok. I thought this was your first run with var. I won't bore you with all the bro warning signs then. I'll wait for your next update

Oh ok. I thought this was your first run with var. I won't bore you with all the bro warning signs then. I'll wait for your next update
Yes if I start to become a man I will quit . Jk that's why I am gonna start next cycle slow the winstrol will be new for me.

A baby came out of that body?

Get Shredded!
Not letting me post the update just keeps saying connecting to server help ???

UPDATE: so 2 months in so far. Now I know my scale bf% isn't correct but using it as a scale. July lost a total of 1.4 lbs highest bf was 17.9% and lowest 9.7% . AS of August down 0.9 lbs so far. Highest bf% 15.3% and lowest 7.8% weights are averaged for the months. Lost .5 inch in the waist and 4 inches in the pooch area (1in below belly button) At 1904 calories 4 low carb 3 high carb. Gym stats: completed 185 5×5 bench squat 250 5×5 deads 250 5×5

UPDATE: so 2 months in so far. Now I know my scale bf% isn't correct but using it as a scale. July lost a total of 1.4 lbs highest bf was 17.9% and lowest 9.7% . AS of August down 0.9 lbs so far. Highest bf% 15.3% and lowest 7.8% weights are averaged for the months. Lost .5 inch in the waist and 4 inches in the pooch area (1in below belly button) At 1904 calories 4 low carb 3 high carb. Gym stats: completed 185 5×5 bench squat 250 5×5 deads 250 5×5

Nice lifts for 5x5.. Strong...keep it up

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

Back