• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The one log you'll want to follow - Deca Only

IML Gear Cream!
just post up here.. im sure lok wont mind... if this bold cyp dont kick in i'll drop it and switch to NPP at a gram and run with you guys.
im gonna give it 2 more weeks . ill post up some pics here too
Def dont mind. This log is for the forum, not for me haha.

I dig the idea of doing 800 throughout. Any one else input on 800 throughout at 10-12 weeks

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Def dont mind. This log is for the forum, not for me haha.

I dig the idea of doing 800 throughout. Any one else input on 800 throughout at 10-12 weeks

I'm down then!

BC, you say you're gonna start NPP solo in a couple weeks?

I'll start whenever, I've been itching to start anyhow. I'll shoot for mid Sept as well with Lok.

I'll be doing...
400mg Test E
800mg Deca
Anadrol first 4-6 weeks
That's it, nothing else whatsoever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm down then!

BC, you say you're gonna start NPP solo in a couple weeks?

I'll start whenever, I've been itching to start anyhow. I'll shoot for mid Sept as well with Lok.

I'll be doing...
400mg Test E
800mg Deca
Anadrol first 4-6 weeks
That's it, nothing else whatsoever.

well i been running boldenone cypionate for 3 weeks now at a gram a week.. not really doing much for me so im going to give it 2 more weeks
and if i dont see anything i will switch to NPP... i already know what i look like on a gram of NPP a week with a lil test.. so
i was kinda hoping the bold cyp was gonna be about the same. but so far its not ... a gram of NPP a week and im full and round
but still able to stay lean... so anyway if this eq dont pan out i'll switch over ... i mean i could go zero test to . not like i'm getting laid right now anyway.
my girl went back up north til November

Subbed.

There are 2 lines of thought for me about tapering.

1. Go up every 4 weeks to keep yourself from plateuing (for example weeks 1-4 600mg EW, 5-8 700mg, 9-12 800mg

2. Frontload long esters like DECA (double or more reg weekly dose first couple or 3 days) then keep dose high.

I've been doing #1 lately but had success both ways. Orals also help with plateuing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I ran NPP solo at 600 a week the last few weeks of my last blast. Felt drier and harder than I did with a trt dose of test and didn't have any dick issues. But then again I didn't run it for long.

Would it not help to have some caber on hand????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Won't labmax only tell you if there's deca in the vial? Unless it's pharma there's a good chance there's some test or something else in there too. This is a big fad right now and Tony Huge did this same experiment and the deca had test in it etc..lol. He couldn't even get pure shit.

What labs deca are you using?

Dick problems is really the only side im worried about

Yeah ive been thinking about it. I understand deca will really start to show in the 3rd week. But i wanted to play it safe. If there really isnt any detrimental difference safety wise from a longer run then id definitely run it longer.

I also dont have much to go off of so any logical ideas or opinions from Anyone to make for a better expirement please feel free to discuss.

So, did you really experienced any dick problems after the use till now? Please share what side effects you experienced.

Lmao.

Someone else asked whose gear you are running. 1...this is Gear Church subforum. 2...you mentioned it in the first post.

Someone else asked whose gear you are running. 1...this is Gear Church subforum. 2...you mentioned it in the first post.

Nigga i swear no one actually read posts. Like. How the fuck do you make it through life.

Won't labmax only tell you if there's deca in the vial? Unless it's pharma there's a good chance there's some test or something else in there too. This is a big fad right now and Tony Huge did this same experiment and the deca had test in it etc..lol. He couldn't even get pure shit.

What labs deca are you using?
Lol prolly gear church...................

I want to labmax it just in case anything crazy af is in these vials.

Yeah those dumbasses pinned test and deca at 2.5g a week. Not I.

I assume every thread is in the pit. So fuck you all.

<3
I keep forgetting about the pit. Or maybe I stayed away cause Sumners dumb ass is always trolling and talking about how he pins with dirty ass month old needles.

Anyway, had I known it was you that asked what gear it was, I wouldn't have said anything. You're one of the good ones!

Lok, get started already! You sure you have to wait another month. I'll make you some cinnamon rolls if you start sooner!

Just got my diet and training plan from the coach and its DOPE. all i can say is that cals are at 3.3k for now until he adjusts.

The training program is fuckin legit. Its not his plan but a very prominent and...grainy... Pro. (Grainy is the hint).

After reading more There seems to be a consensus that labmax isnt going to prove shit? Anyone have a logical opinion?

After reading more There seems to be a consensus that labmax isnt going to prove shit? Anyone have a logical opinion?

Yes, colormetric tests suck!

No accuracy. Even the carrier can throw off the test.

Labmax is NOT mass spec. It is a very crude method.

Urine will be best way to test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm doing a completely different deca run, well sorta, but with me and deca I will know if it's deca within 2 to 4 weeks. My shoulders are shot. The relief I expect will be very evident by then. That's not to say there won't be test in mine, but with the relief and mass I expect to put on, I'll know if it's legit deca or not. To me, that's a plus with using deca, the joint relief is very evident.

Your situation is different though because you don't want ANY test.

Could you not just get bloods done before starting and then 4 to 6 weeks in and see where you test levels stack up?

Back