• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Better for bulk Tren A or E

The only difference between Tren A & E is the ester. One stays in the system longer and if you have bad sides , will take longer to leave your system , that's it !!!
Ive always loved Tren A just because it hits me faster and harder !!! Yes I get the sides but with time you just learn to deal with them .
As far as Test or Tren being at a higher dose , I always believed that Test is the foundation of any cycle and should be kept at a higher dose , but there are those that will disagree with me. Everyone is different !

i wouldnt use tren at all for "bulk"
test, npp or reg deca, and or some kind of oral.. dbol or tbol..
why waste the tren and hurt yourself with sides unless you want 8% or less BF

im with bc. Npp over tren for a bulk

This. Tren is not for bulking.

so says the gram a week mad man lol
Lol it's A and I'm cutting hard. But a low dose like 200/wk coupled with anabolics and FOOD does help with partitioning. At a gram my body is burning fat just to make and hold muscle.

Agreed. I can't bulk on tren. I burn through calories like a furnace

Well I thought about Deca but hear it's faked most of the time and just Test or cut with Test. Is NPP faked too?

Well I thought about Deca but hear it's faked most of the time and just Test or cut with Test. Is NPP faked too?

not sure where you getting your gear but deca is cheap .. never seen a ugl fake deca.. now back in the day the Norma's from Greece were counterfeited a lot.
anyway are you talking fake or counterfeit .. because there is a difference

I just know a guy on fb going around saying "deca only" but says test your gear cause to make deca it's expensive so guys short cut with Test. He's all about deca only cause when it's ran with Test the Test is what causes the sides not the deca.

Deca is dirt cheap. Not really any more expensive than test. It would be stupid to fake it

I just know a guy on fb going around saying "deca only" but says test your gear cause to make deca it's expensive so guys short cut with Test. He's all about deca only cause when it's ran with Test the Test is what causes the sides not the deca.
Don't get advice from Facebook

You have to be a pretty big scumbag to fake deca with test. It's about $2/vial.

You have to be a pretty big scumbag to fake deca with test. It's about $2/vial.

Just my opinion but some of these UGLs are just fucking lazy.

BTW, I have seen NPP come back as test on a blood analysis. It was a longtime ago but I did see it.

NOTHING surprises me anymore.

BTW, I have seen NPP come back as test on a blood analysis. It was a longtime ago but I did see it.

It would in eclia

first rule of juicing ,, no thy source... sometimes it takes years to find a good hook even for those of us in the know

Well the deca I have now is from when Hammer was on the boards and I stopped using it after he was banned for ripping people off. I thought about labmax it.

Get Shredded!
I get ALL my gear from legit pharmacies....only thing I don't get from them is obviously Tren. I have bulked with tren many times in the past. It does add LBM rather nicely, but you really have to up your total clean caloric and protein intake for it to be effective. And if your bf% is in the double digits....don't bother. Many like to add tren to their programs because of the mad man sides you get. With tren, I'm twice the beast on the rack than without it.

/V

i think test is the base of cycle,and tren-e is the better choice of bulking

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You are right about test being "the base"....it's ALWAYS the base in ALL cycles. Without test, I really don't call it a cycle. As far as what is a better compound to use for mass....tren A or E. DOESN'T MATTER. I personally enjoy ace far better because of the rush and I'm in more control of the dosing. With tren E, if you don't fully understand exactly what you are doing....it can make your life HELL for a few weeks. Take too much....you'll have some MAJOR problems that you really can't do much about other than just ride it out. E should only be used by those who know EXACTLY how much they can take and handle.

Sure, you can argue that you don't want to pin ED or EOD. That's a valid argument, especially if you are running a long ester test with it. But both oils in one barrel and pin 1-2 times a week. Me, I'd rather pin ED/EOD with test prop and tren ace. To each his own. None the less....the end results will be the same. Just like "test is test".....well, tren is tren. Just with different esters....like test.

/V

Back