• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

One last run....

mbell4377

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I think I'm gonna give it one more big run before I just go to life time trt.
Goals are lean mass and strength. And of course diet will be the make or belreak factor in any cycle, so I'm in the process of finishing an agreement with a good diet coach.
I'm currently on Dr prescribed trt of 200mg/wk and 200mg/wk Deca. Have been off everything but the prescribed aas for about a month now.
I'm gonna be 42 this year, been at this 20 years or so, body is starting to take on serious wear and tear and being basically retired and having a young family, priorities change. I have two boys, ages 2 and 9, and a beautiful and supportive wife, and want to be around as long as I can to enjoy them. So why take anymore unnecessary risks with my health?
I'm currently dieting to get as lean as possible before starting the run. I'm at a morning weight of 199lbs. at 5'7" and want to see what I can put on one last time.

I haven't decided what sponsor I'm gonna go with yet but have a couple in mind, I wish DQ was gonna stick around because they have been my go to for awhile now. But I'm gonna finish up some more research and pick a UGL.

I'm planning on going 20 weeks: these are the things I'm thinking of playing with. Any advice or suggestions are welcome.

I have 285ius of Norditropin and 500ius of black top meditrope, counting each vial as 10ius.

Planning running around a gram to 1.5 grams of long acting test. Kick started with 30-50mg of dbol.

Now these are the compounds I'm thinking about stacking but haven't decided on:

EQ 6-800mg/wk (I know most people don't like EQ and think it's weak, but I respond incredibly to the compound)

Mast Enanthate 600-800mg/wk (never used this ester, had good success with the prop ester in cutting cycles)

Tren E 400-600mg/wk (Tren of any ester morphs my body drastically)

Again any suggestions or thoughts are appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can respect your decision as I've been battling back and forth with stopping cycling as well. Good luck on your journey and trying to live a happier and healthier lifestyle.

I personally wouldn't stack EQ and mast at the same time because of prostate issues. Last time I did, it was a little more difficult to pee and my sex drive took a dip. But that is how my body reacted to that much dht. If you can handle it, you're in for a real treat because I know the way I looked on test/tren/mast/EQ. How dry, hard, lean and vascular I was, was crazy. I'm naturally very vascular so that combo made me look like a road map. Strength was also great. I know they say tren isn't the best bulkier which I agree with, but with that much test, dht and gh, I don't think you'll have much of an issue. How many iu of growth will you be running? Those black tops are off the hook btw.

I can respect your decision as I've been battling back and forth with stopping cycling as well. Good luck on your journey and trying to live a happier and healthier lifestyle.

I personally wouldn't stack EQ and mast at the same time because of prostate issues. Last time I did, it was a little more difficult to pee and my sex drive took a dip. But that is how my body reacted to that much dht. If you can handle it, you're in for a real treat because I know the way I looked on test/tren/mast/EQ. How dry, hard, lean and vascular I was, was crazy. I'm naturally very vascular so that combo made me look like a road map. Strength was also great. I know they say tren isn't the best bulkier which I agree with, but with that much test, dht and gh, I don't think you'll have much of an issue. How many iu of growth will you be running? Those black tops are off the hook btw.

Probably gonna ramp up to 5ius/ day. Not sold on the exact protocol, was thinking maybe some slin too. Most times I just use gh first thing in the am, but haven't made the decision yet. Any thoughts?

Anybody have a recommended gh and insulin protocol? In the past I've used both together preworkout...
Any thoughts?

And does anyone have much experience with mast e? Used the prop water in the past with good success, curious if the enanthate ester is much different?

Anybody have a recommended gh and insulin protocol? In the past I've used both together preworkout...
Any thoughts?

And does anyone have much experience with mast e? Used the prop water in the past with good success, curious if the enanthate ester is much different?

Not to come off as a dick, not my intention, but if you are quiting AAS why bother with GH and insulin. All the effects of that combination will be gone well under a year after you quit and go on permanent TRT.

Such a hard thread to answer..... If I were going to run one final cycle, it would be no different then what I would normally run.

If you were to gain 30lbs, which you won't, it's still going to slowly dissappear over time back to nothing.

I wouldn't even worry about insulin.

I would save the gh for when you finish your cycle and use it during your trt days.

That's the best advice I could give I think.

Such a hard thread to answer..... If I were going to run one final cycle, it would be no different then what I would normally run.

If you were to gain 30lbs, which you won't, it's still going to slowly dissappear over time back to nothing.

I would save the gh for when you finish your cycle and use it during your trt days.

One thing a lot of guys forget is the longer term benefit of therapy doses of GH, well, especially if they are 40s or older.

That with TRT you can stay in good shape after juicing days are over.

Not to come off as a dick, not my intention, but if you are quiting AAS why bother with GH and insulin. All the effects of that combination will be gone well under a year after you quit and go on permanent TRT.

Didn't take it as you being a dick, appreciated the feedback

One thing a lot of guys forget is the longer term benefit of therapy doses of GH, well, especially if they are 40s or older.

That with TRT you can stay in good shape after juicing days are over.

And that's what I thought, I'll probably continue gh along with my trt

IML Gear Cream!

Appreciate the advise, I really respect your opinion

Back