• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dianabolos 10

mrcasper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any reviews on these? I just got mine in..

I ask because the first time I did dbol was a brand name Geneza.
they didnt work for me the only thing it did was make
me very moody.. then I tried some that a friend had
not sure where he got them from but they were in caps,
those were pretty decent so I want to know are these
the real deal?

I will taking 40mg a day and yes along with test e...

im 41 years old

Theyre good, you have to workout spread dose through day and watch diet and blood pressure since theyre not magic it aromatises fairly easy..keep an ai in habd

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I just used them on my current cycle from 30-50 mg a day spread between 3 doses a day. They were very very good. Saw changes in body composition after the first week. Pay close attention to your ai I was barely able to keep mine in check and ended up with a slight gyno flair that nolvadex and letrozole was able to clear up. They were a bit strong for me so I went 4 weeks instead of the planned 6 weeks. Next time I will be prepared and go the full 6 weeks or 8 maybe.

I have ai 1mg from Geneza. Gyno that bad? that means its potent then? wow I might start with 30mg at first, I should take 1mg of the Anastrozole a day or half? I also have nolva 20mg. Thank you much!

I have ai 1mg from Geneza. Gyno that bad? that means its potent then? wow I might start with 30mg at first, I should take 1mg of the Anastrozole a day or half? I also have nolva 20mg. Thank you much!

I was taking 600mg test c 30-50 mg dbol and 400mg npp. 12.5 Pfizer aromaisin wasn't enough upped it to 25 a day and 20mg nolvadex a day to keep it under control. It was definitely potent

the real deal?

im 41 years old

True P-com dbol are gt2. 40mg pre workout is great. I never spread them out but everyone is different. 3-4 weeks max

I started taking pharmatest 300 twice a week .. I never really got to exprience the dbol.. fact the last ones were either under dosed or fake so I hope these work out good.. I started today.. someone told me they got a gym pump after the first day... maybe I wont have to take my rich piana full as f*ck pre work out for awhile lol... thank you

PS. Im gonna take 10mg morning, 20mg preworkout and 10mg post for 4 weeks

Last edited:
I started taking pharmatest 300 twice a week .. I never really got to exprience the dbol.. fact the last ones were either under dosed or fake so I hope these work out good.. I started today.. someone told me they got a gym pump after the first day... maybe I wont have to take my rich piana full as f*ck pre work out for awhile lol... thank you

I like it keep bloods stable..how wast the pharmatest e

I should mention I had pharmacom dbol but from another sponsee on the board, defiantly legit and defiantly potent.

The pharmatest e 300 first shot had a pip that lasted 4 5 days but the second shot didn't hurt at all. no pip.. I guess my body is used to it now. yes I get these from the main website..

http://www.pharmacomstore.ws/

the guys name is Vladimir

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I have a bunch of their test been skeptic but pip in general makes me feel good about gear, when gear is pip free on high doses i just dont feel right...i guess ill give it a shot.

I have a bunch of their test been skeptic but pip in general makes me feel good about gear, when gear is pip free on high doses i just dont feel right...i guess ill give it a shot.

600 test c a week I was at 2800 on my test levels

I was thinking that also.. my first cycle i bought some homebrew
500mg test e from a guy and I didnt get any pip at all.. kinda weird since its
500mg and i would pin 1ml each week... it did work but not to sure
if it was underdosed.. but this test e from pharmacom
even using 200g a week gives me strength.

600 test c a week I was at 2800 on my test levels
What week did you test on? Pharmacom products have been seeming pretty legit to me but once in a while you run through certain reviews that just get you down..Ive been on AP (newer 2014 batches) so far and its been better than expected.

I took my first dose Saturday so this is the 4th day taking it.. I didn't feel nothing at the gym today... no pumps or anything.. how long does this kick in for you guys?

Honestly with your dosing 10am 20 pre and 10 night.... I don't think your going to get the huge superman in the gym feeling.... This is my experience though... I take all preworkout. im sure others might have other experiences.. Just watch for minor pumps, weight gain and strength increase... And this isnt a preworkout... Your gonna need a couple weeks

Honestly with your dosing 10am 20 pre and 10 night.... I don't think your going to get the huge superman in the gym feeling.... This is my experience though... I take all preworkout. im sure others might have other experiences.. Just watch for minor pumps, weight gain and strength increase... And this isnt a preworkout... Your gonna need a couple weeks

I was thinking of doing it all pre work out.. or at least 30 pre.. thank you dema

its been 5 days.. well 6 days since I took it.. I hope its not just a placebo effect but I had more strength today. I took 10 in the morning and 30 pre work out..
cant wait till I get that gym pump that everyone talks about.. I hear the pump so good that it makes your muscles hurt

Last edited:
its been 5 days.. well 6 days since I took it.. I hope its not just a placebo effect but I had more strength today. I took 10 in the morning and 30 pre work out..
cant wait till I get that gym pump that everyone talks about.. I hear the pump so good that it makes your muscles hurt

Whats your stats? Training routine?

Get Shredded!

The second week was it kicked in for me, was just 30 mg a day split into three doses. Good strength gains, I do dips at the end of a chest shoulder day, went from 3 sets of 20 to 3 sets of 30 or so to burn everything out.... I was pretty surprised. Upped it to 50 at that point and noticed daily changes to physique.

I never thought there would be anything that could compare to Pharm Grade Anadrol (Yes I'm old enough to have tried it back in the day), but I'll tell you.. Pharmacom Dbol is it. At 50mg/day.. I felt like I could lift a car if I wanted too.. I'm a huge fan of all of their orals.. Some of the best on the market IMO.

the real deal?

im 41 years old

Back