Pharmacom Labs

Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Dianabolos 10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Dianabolos 10

  1. #1
    Member
    mrcasper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Age
    42
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Dianabolos 10

    Anyone have any reviews on these? I just got mine in..

    I ask because the first time I did dbol was a brand name Geneza.
    they didnt work for me the only thing it did was make
    me very moody.. then I tried some that a friend had
    not sure where he got them from but they were in caps,
    those were pretty decent so I want to know are these
    the real deal?

    I will taking 40mg a day and yes along with test e...

    im 41 years old

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    397

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points
    1291292587

    Theyre good, you have to workout spread dose through day and watch diet and blood pressure since theyre not magic it aromatises fairly easy..keep an ai in habd

    Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    410

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    431297516

    I just used them on my current cycle from 30-50 mg a day spread between 3 doses a day. They were very very good. Saw changes in body composition after the first week. Pay close attention to your ai I was barely able to keep mine in check and ended up with a slight gyno flair that nolvadex and letrozole was able to clear up. They were a bit strong for me so I went 4 weeks instead of the planned 6 weeks. Next time I will be prepared and go the full 6 weeks or 8 maybe.

  4. #4
    Member
    mrcasper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Age
    42
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    I have ai 1mg from Geneza. Gyno that bad? that means its potent then? wow I might start with 30mg at first, I should take 1mg of the Anastrozole a day or half? I also have nolva 20mg. Thank you much!

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    410

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    431297516

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcasper View Post
    I have ai 1mg from Geneza. Gyno that bad? that means its potent then? wow I might start with 30mg at first, I should take 1mg of the Anastrozole a day or half? I also have nolva 20mg. Thank you much!
    I was taking 600mg test c 30-50 mg dbol and 400mg npp. 12.5 Pfizer aromaisin wasn't enough upped it to 25 a day and 20mg nolvadex a day to keep it under control. It was definitely potent

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,158

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcasper View Post
    Anyone have any reviews on these? I just got mine in..

    I ask because the first time I did dbol was a brand name Geneza.
    they didnt work for me the only thing it did was make
    me very moody.. then I tried some that a friend had
    not sure where he got them from but they were in caps,
    those were pretty decent so I want to know are these
    the real deal?

    I will taking 40mg a day and yes along with test e...

    im 41 years old

    True P-com dbol are gt2. 40mg pre workout is great. I never spread them out but everyone is different. 3-4 weeks max
    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

  7. #7
    Member
    mrcasper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Age
    42
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    I started taking pharmatest 300 twice a week .. I never really got to exprience the dbol.. fact the last ones were either under dosed or fake so I hope these work out good.. I started today.. someone told me they got a gym pump after the first day... maybe I wont have to take my rich piana full as f*ck pre work out for awhile lol... thank you

    PS. Im gonna take 10mg morning, 20mg preworkout and 10mg post for 4 weeks
    Last edited by mrcasper; 08-12-2017 at 09:22 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    397

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points
    1291292587

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcasper View Post
    I started taking pharmatest 300 twice a week .. I never really got to exprience the dbol.. fact the last ones were either under dosed or fake so I hope these work out good.. I started today.. someone told me they got a gym pump after the first day... maybe I wont have to take my rich piana full as f*ck pre work out for awhile lol... thank you

    PS. Im gonna take 10mg morning, 20mg preworkout and 10mg post for 4 weeks
    I like it keep bloods stable..how wast the pharmatest e

    Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    410

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    431297516

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcasper View Post
    I started taking pharmatest 300 twice a week .. I never really got to exprience the dbol.. fact the last ones were either under dosed or fake so I hope these work out good.. I started today.. someone told me they got a gym pump after the first day... maybe I wont have to take my rich piana full as f*ck pre work out for awhile lol... thank you

    PS. Im gonna take 10mg morning, 20mg preworkout and 10mg post for 4 weeks
    I should mention I had pharmacom dbol but from another sponsee on the board, defiantly legit and defiantly potent.

  10. #10
    Member
    mrcasper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Age
    42
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    The pharmatest e 300 first shot had a pip that lasted 4 5 days but the second shot didn't hurt at all. no pip.. I guess my body is used to it now. yes I get these from the main website..

    http://www.pharmacomstore.ws/


    the guys name is Vladimir
    Last edited by mrcasper; 08-13-2017 at 01:02 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    397

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points
    1291292587

    I have a bunch of their test been skeptic but pip in general makes me feel good about gear, when gear is pip free on high doses i just dont feel right...i guess ill give it a shot.

    Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    410

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    431297516

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonim View Post
    I have a bunch of their test been skeptic but pip in general makes me feel good about gear, when gear is pip free on high doses i just dont feel right...i guess ill give it a shot.

    Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
    600 test c a week I was at 2800 on my test levels

  13. #13
    Member
    mrcasper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Age
    42
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonim View Post
    I have a bunch of their test been skeptic but pip in general makes me feel good about gear, when gear is pip free on high doses i just dont feel right...i guess ill give it a shot.

    Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
    I was thinking that also.. my first cycle i bought some homebrew
    500mg test e from a guy and I didnt get any pip at all.. kinda weird since its
    500mg and i would pin 1ml each week... it did work but not to sure
    if it was underdosed.. but this test e from pharmacom
    even using 200g a week gives me strength.

  14. #14
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    397

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points
    1291292587

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu7 View Post
    600 test c a week I was at 2800 on my test levels
    What week did you test on? Pharmacom products have been seeming pretty legit to me but once in a while you run through certain reviews that just get you down..Ive been on AP (newer 2014 batches) so far and its been better than expected.

    Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    410

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    431297516

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonim View Post
    What week did you test on? Pharmacom products have been seeming pretty legit to me but once in a while you run through certain reviews that just get you down..Ive been on AP (newer 2014 batches) so far and its been better than expected.

    Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...-blood-checked

Similar Threads

  1. No "Best Exp Date" on Dianabolos
    By Gymtime3729 in forum Drugs Gear
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 10:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2017 Anabolic Steroid Forums