• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC tren ace

Juice69

Juice69
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
GC tren ace is fire. Started at 100 ed. Dropped it to 75
because bp was up. Now down to 50 ed. I've ran a lot of tren
it must have all been under dosed except for the finaplix I brewed
years ago but I had no clue back then to even consider bp. Young
and dumb. My point is if you like tren get some off these guys.
And it's buy 3 get 2 until the 15th.

Peace

Thanks for the kind words!

GC tren ace is fire. Started at 100 ed. Dropped it to 75
because bp was up. Now down to 50 ed. I've ran a lot of tren
it must have all been under dosed except for the finaplix I brewed
years ago but I had no clue back then to even consider bp. Young
and dumb. My point is if you like tren get some off these guys.
And it's buy 3 get 2 until the 15th.

Peace

I agree I'm getting night sweats almost right away off their tri blend. I really like GC so far. Not just their gear but communications and quick shipping its been good hope they stick around

Im currently running 1000mg of dmz tren ace i bought a 50ml jug well almost done with it the best part is no night sweats no loss of appetite no gains no nothing..... There 20ml prop about half way gone then trash to much floating rubber particles... Very lil gains at 800mg wk... So if i decide down the road to get tren ace ill def give these guy's a go... And be laid welcome...

Cheapthreads out....

Damn always hate to hear someone getting shitty gear. Waste of money time and the pain in the ass of shooting it. Hope it wasn't a sponsor here
Im currently running 1000mg of dmz tren ace i bought a 50ml jug well almost done with it the best part is no night sweats no loss of appetite no gains no nothing..... There 20ml prop about half way gone then trash to much floating rubber particles... Very lil gains at 800mg wk... So if i decide down the road to get tren ace ill def give these guy's a go... And be laid welcome...

Cheapthreads out....

Damn always hate to hear someone getting shitty gear. Waste of money time and the pain in the ass of shooting it. Hope it wasn't a sponsor here

No sir it was not.. And yes a waste of everything from the risk of ordering till the 1st pin.... D all of thy above.... Never will i buy 50ml jugs or 20ml either... 10ml is all i need.... BTW my ass is sore as fuck....

Cheapthreads out...

:stupid: Thanks bro.

I agree I'm getting night sweats almost right away off their tri blend. I really like GC so far. Not just their gear but communications and quick shipping its been good hope they stick around

- - - Updated - - -

GC would love to earn your business!!!

Cheapthreads out....

:stupid: Thanks bro.

- - - Updated - - -

GC would love to earn your business!!!

I've put in my order my dude... But i might need to order more after he told me to buy 3 get 2 free... Fuck why not....

Cheapthreads out..

IML Gear Cream!
Let me know what you order via PM....:clapping:

I've put in my order my dude... But i might need to order more after he told me to buy 3 get 2 free... Fuck why not....

Cheapthreads out..

Back